Chapter 28

The wind from the outside poured in from the door, but the person in his arms did not feel cold at all. He was embraced by the man in the warm and clear arms, and his entire face was buried in front of the man's chest.

    Shi Huai looked up in confusion.

    Why, this voice is the voice of his brother who should have left and returned to China.

    Shi Huai's almond eyes have always been beautiful and moving, but now he is confused, obviously it is just pure doubt, but in Shi Qian's eyes, it is like a huge grievance, and the more he looks at him, the more distressed he becomes.

    The man hurriedly looked down at Shi Huai's body and asked, "How is it, trapped there, are you injured?"

    His hand reached out, wanting to touch Shihuai's leg to see if it was bumping there, turning blue.

    The young man in front of him, after seeing who he was, the sleeping worm flew away long ago, and moved back a little uncomfortably, and moved behind the door frame.

.Shi Huai didn't know that Shi Qian was so angry at He Kangyang just now, he just thought that he and He Kangyang wanted to hit him again, saying that he was squeamish and useless, so he said in a bad tone:

    "Ang, it's nothing, don't worry about me too much, why did you come back?"

    Shi Qian's hand stayed in place.

    Shi Huai's words were alienated and cold, how could he not hear it?

    He has a good relationship with Shihuai from childhood to adulthood. He can perceive the slightest emotional changes in Shihuai, and it is because of this that he can cooperate with He Kangyang and Shi Deming to stab Shihuai with words in the past six months. achieve their so-called planned goals.

    He knew that Shihuai would alienate him, there would always be such a day.

    But now, he still regrets it.

.In fact, Shi Huai's attitude has not been around for a day or two, but he always turns a blind eye, thinking that according to the plan is for Shi Huai's good, he and Shi Deming are both stubbornly carrying out the so-called plan.

    The avalanche in the Kerki Mountains completely woke him up.

    Tomorrow and accident, I don't know which will come first.

    If today, Shihuai wasn't so lucky and was not rescued by Gu Jingxian, but was buried in this cold and freezing ghost place, then they would do everything possible to find He Kangyang, let him have plastic surgery, and put all their hearts into neglecting Shihuai's purpose. What? Let Shihuai know that there is nothing to love in the world?

    "Brother is wrong, Xiaohuai..." Shi Qian closed his eyes in pain.

    There could actually be a better way for that plan. He shouldn't use such extreme means to force Shi Huai to leave Shi's home.

.Shihuai, such a delicate and obedient baby, deserves to be well protected by the safe haven of "Shijia", how come in the end, "Shijia" is the place where he suffered the most damage?

    Shi Qian's heart turned a hundred times, his thoughts diverged, and he thought a lot, but it was just a matter of a few breaths.

    In Shi Huai's eyes, it was a strange scene of a brother who was usually cold to death suddenly begging for forgiveness.

    To be fair, Shi Huai was a little scared.

    I am not afraid of the bad guys making moves, but I am afraid that the bad guys will suddenly stop and say that they are going to turn around.