Chapter 84

The spring is waning, the drizzle is drizzling, the wet green leaves are hanging down, the crystal raindrops slide down the clear veins, and the "patta" splashes into the black puddles, breaking the deep face reflected in the water.

    Then, the stranded man stepped forward and entered the store next to him.

    This is a hardware store that looks a little old. After the man nodded slightly to the person at the front desk, he made another gesture, and after confirming that the person was in the basement, the corner of his lips slowly evoked a sneer.

    Gu Jingxian was conscious again and had once again entered this bizarre dream.

    With his previous experience, this time he was not in a hurry at all, and followed his body to go downstairs obediently.

    He hadn't had the dream of the last life for a long time, and he had a very strong premonition, and this retrospective was related to the doubts that he had been worried about all this time.

.Pressing the black doorknob, the man entered a dimly lit room full of dusty smell. The man coughed uncomfortably and turned on the light.

    The room brightened instantly, and in the narrow and empty room there was only one person sitting by the wall, his head bowed.

    The man moved a stool and sat in front of the man, and smirked emotionlessly: "Don't you want to say it? I've checked it out, and I'll give you one last chance."

    "Should I surrender myself, or should I take the evidence to Shi's house and Yu's house?" The male voice in the retrospective was a familiar voice to Gu Jingxian, because this was the self in the retrospective.

    When the person sitting opposite "Gu Jingxian" heard the words behind, his head moved like a dead man, and his throat was hoarse like a broken bellows: "What did you find?"

.This person raised his head while talking, and Gu Jingxian realized that this person turned out to be He Kangyang.

    He Kangyang is very different from what he usually sees. Gu Jingxian didn't really think of him when he saw him at first.

    "Gu Jingxian" stretched out a palm, and folded his long and thin fingers one by one: "There are a lot of doubts, so I naturally followed the doubts. First, the will clearly refers to accidental death, but Shi Huai But he was stabbed to death in the street in Yujie, can this be called accidental death? With the existence of the will, this is obviously a murder for money, and Morun has done so many things, will he fall off the chain at the most critical moment? "

    "Second, since Morun was ruled out, the second suspect naturally fell on the Shi family, but judging from their funeral performance, the suspicion is reduced, but the acting element is not excluded. After all, it is beneficial to them in the will. incident, so I followed them to investigate."

."Gu Jingxian" sneered: "Guess what I found out?"

    As he spoke, he took out a photo from his pocket and pointed it directly at He Kangyang.

    At that moment, He Kangyang's facial features were extremely ferocious, and even the rope that fastened him was pulled so hard that it made a harsh sound of cutting into the wooden bench.

    "Gu Jingxian" seemed indifferent, and took the photo back: "Don't get excited, isn't it a family portrait of your family?"

    The air was quiet for a long time.

    He Kangyang couldn't help but ask: "This is just your guess, what about the evidence? Do you have any evidence that I ordered Shi Huai to kill him? Is it necessary for me? Is it not good for me to take advantage of the fisherman? Anyway, is Shi Huai going to die? Yes, Moron will always let him die, why should I dirty mine... uh!"