Chapter 34

A tall, slender boy in a clean white shirt bent down slightly, and the hem of his waist and abdomen was tucked into black trousers. His spine was smooth, and he could vaguely see the flesh-colored skin inside.

    While holding down the silver-rimmed glasses and wiping the hot sweat from the tip of his nose, the boy controlled the mouse with his hands and quickly operated on the computer.

    After two clicks, the blue-screened projector on the podium was finally able to deliver PPT content as usual.

    The teacher next to him breathed a sigh of relief and praised happily: "Sure enough, this kind of thing still needs your young people to operate."

    The boy who was praised by him smiled calmly and humbly, then went back to his seat and sat down.

    There are nearly 20 minutes before class, it is very early, not many students come to the classroom, the huge classroom seems a bit empty for a while.

.It seems that the teacher is also teaching for the first time. He is very nervous. He came to prepare for the class very early, and just happened to find a problem for him - the projector could not be put on.

    Fortunately, the boy came early, so he would not maintain this embarrassment until the students came together and was so embarrassed by the attention of the whole group.

    Several people came in one after another at the door. One of them was a boy wearing a light green round neck short t and white five-point pants. He looked fair and well-behaved, and had just the right amount of extra soft flesh on his cheeks, which made him look cute and milky.

    When the boy in green saw the boy in white sitting in the middle row, his eyes lit up, and he jumped over happily, and wrapped his arms around the waist of the boy in white, blinking his big round eyes.

    "Brother Ming, why are you here so early? I thought I was early!"

.Yu Hanming was wearing headphones, quietly reading the book, waiting for class, when he was caught off guard, and the hand holding the pen suddenly scratched the paper.

    He lowered his eyes and looked at the tragic appearance of the paper after it was scratched. Slowly but firmly, he pulled the boy's hand away, and threw it aside mercilessly. The boy was not ready, and the back of his hand slammed on the table. , turned red.

    "I said, don't get too close to me."

    He has completely lost the modest and gentle appearance he had just before his teacher, like an extremely impatient and violent beast, with endless disgust in his indifferent facial features.

    "Also, sit in the back and don't shake in front of me."

    "Why, let's be exchange students together, it means fate." The boy was a little aggrieved, his cat's eyes were pressed into triangles, his pink lips nibbled, and he rubbed the back of his aching hand.

."You hurt me just now, and you are still so fierce."

    Yu Hanming was so annoyed by him that his good mood all day was ruined, and when he was about to say something else, Yu Guang caught a glimpse of someone coming in at the door.

    Shi Huai was wearing orange and white conspicuous clothes, and she turned her head sideways to talk to the person next to her. She gestured with her hands. There was a gray mechanical watch on her wrist. juvenile voice.

    Yu Hanming was taken aback by his smile, and his men quickly pushed the man in green outward: "Go away."

    Shi Huai told him that he likes to sit in the middle most.