Chapter 89

It was the first time that Shi Huai appeared in Gu Jingxian's laboratory.

    Gu Jingxian's colleagues all know that he has a very pet boyfriend, but he has been hidden very well. Gu Jingxian is the kind of person who usually leaves early and doesn't stay much. Everyone doesn't even have time to gossip any more, and they find out It has slipped away and disappeared.

    "This is for everyone." Shi Huai took out the thousand-layer cake inside and handed it to them to share. In the end, what was left was Gu Jingxian's largest box of thousand-layer cake and a cup of still hot coffee.

    "Thank you for Gu Jingxian's little boyfriend!" One of the girls took it over and thanked her sweetly, her eyes were curved, and she looked cute, "Please come and visit Gu Jingxian more in the future!"

    Shi Huai also smiled when she said: "Okay, I will give you more food in the future."

.Gu Jingxian also lowered his head and smiled. He nailed a piece of mille crepe cake with a fork and fed it to Shi Huai. The two of them took a bite, which caused the people around them to laugh and joke.

    The work in the laboratory has also come to an end, and it is almost finished. The professor waved his hand when the young couple was so sweet, and told everyone to go home from get off work and have a late night snack to replenish their energy.

    Shi Huai came in a car. He sat in the driver's seat and chatted with Gu Jingxian while driving.

    Suddenly, he seemed to recall something, and frowned slightly: "By the way, I met someone today."

    Anyway, it was all chatting, so Shi Huai told Gu Jingxian about the man he met before going to the laboratory.

.Gu Jingxian thought about it for a while, and always felt a little strange, but he couldn't say it, and only frowned: "Anyway, it's better to be careful this year, and Morun will probably do something during this time."

    That day, he dreamed about the follow-up, and after finding out that the scope was K Island, he had already told Shi Huai, and Shi Huai was naturally a little wary.

    Shi Huai smiled: "It's fine, I can probably guess it, but always avoiding it is not the way, we have to face the difficulties, otherwise they will only become more and more cautious, and one day they may not even be able to even ourselves. know how to die."

    Gu Jingxian asked: "So you gave that person WeChat, trying to lead the snake out of the hole?"

    Shi Huai shook his head: "If my guess is not wrong, then this time it may not be good to lead the snake out of the hole. After all, the other party has a lot of flaws. Just wait, they will come again."

    Gu Jingxian nodded.

.Already at their apartment, Shihuai was parking.

    Their black car gradually drove from the dark place at the end of the road to the bright part of the community, and the halo of the lights hit the parked black car.

    Shi Huai looked at the streetlights outside the car window and smiled: "Look, the streetlights are shining on us, isn't it just another village?"

    Gu Jingxian understood what he meant, and responded with a low smile.

    ...

    The dark room suddenly brightened after the sound of "shuh".

    The curtains were drawn, and the harsh sunlight outside hit the floor, and the person sitting on the bed covered his face uncomfortably.

    "Don't stay in the room anymore." The woman said to the young man on the bed, "If you really want to see someone, then you go out and hold yourself in the room. What's the difference between a turtle hiding in its shell? "