Chapter 24

Now is the scientific society.

    But occasionally feudal superstition is a normal operation of the Chinese people.

    When something bad happens, everyone says, "Stick to science and fight superstition."

    When something good happened, everyone changed their words: "Sure enough, there is still force majeure, and the end of science is metaphysics!"

    Shi Huai thought it was amazing, so he tried again.

    When you discover the metaphysics, you discover the rules, and you really get it right.

    It can be said that He Kangyang's flattery to Aunt Song has been on the horse's hoof since the day he was found to have dumped the pickled radish.

    Now Aunt Song is annoyed when she sees He Kangyang.

    Shihuai pretended that she never knew about Aunt Song and He Kangyang, and kept playing games in her room. In fact, she opened the door and kept her attention downstairs.

    From time to time, you can see He Kangyang's rollover scene.

.Later, Aunt Song was so annoyed that she couldn't help but complain to Shihuai.

    "I used to think he was a good boy, who knew that he was just being diligent in front of me. The back garden, when I looked closely, looked like it was cleaned up, but it was not completely cleaned up. Look, eh, it's all perfunctory."

    Aunt Song was miserable: "It's a pity that Mr. Shi didn't go to the back garden very much recently. If he finds out that the back garden has been ruined by He Kangyang, he will have to fire me."

    Shi Huai listened attentively, nodding while eating ice cream, occasionally showing a surprised expression.

    "How come? He Kangyang, is he like this?"

    When Aunt Song heard this, she embraced her and became even more enthusiastic. She even moved the chair over a bit, pointed out, and scolded He Kangyang one by one.

    "Didn't I say before that I want to give him pickled radishes? . Omg, he threw it all away! Throw it in the back garden and bury it! I asked him to dig it out a little bit at the time, and my God, the taste is so good! "

    "He doesn't like to eat and tell me, I can eat it myself and secretly dump it. Isn't this a waste of my effort?"

    Aunt Song rambled: "Also, he accompanied me to the vegetable market before..."

    The door lock at the entrance clicked, and Aunt Song seemed to have silenced her, winking at Shihuai.

    After the door opened, it was He Kangyang.

    When He Kangyang saw Shi Huai sitting on the sofa, Aunt Song seemed to be cleaning the table beside him.

    He greeted the two of them, and Shihuai responded with a smile.

    Aunt Song threw the rag away and muttered to herself, "Hey, there are always flies. Xiaohuai, I'll go out and buy a fly sticker first, and put it back on the tea table. Be careful not to touch it."

.Shi Huai nodded.

    He Kangyang's face was a little embarrassed. He didn't know if Aunt Song told Shi Huai about those things. His face was red and white now.

    He has always had a thick skin, but recently he discovered that no matter how thick his skin is, there are still words that can't be stopped.