Chapter 45

In the end, for some reason, the two of them started drinking while chatting, and the topic was completely deviated.

    Shi Huai was talking about Elsie in his memory, and Fu Shiting was listening, drinking himself while listening.

    Shi Huai also drank it, but it was the first time he drank, so he didn't know how much he was drinking, so he only took a few sips.

    On the other hand, Fu Shiting, on the other hand, wanted to drink the red wine presented by the waiter in one gulp. It was a crazy state of binge drinking, which was a little shocking.

    Even so, Uncle Fu only looked a little red at the end of his eyes, and there was no sign of drunkenness on his face, but the monstrous smell of alcohol on his body could even be smelled by the uncle of the traffic police standing a thousand miles away.

    Shi Huai was a little surprised at this moment, it must be Uncle Fu who knew the cause of his mother's death and felt so sorry that he couldn't help drinking again and again.

.He didn't know. In fact, Fu Shiting had already had this kind of alcohol addiction in country X, but Fu Shiting himself didn't expect that he said yesterday that he would not drink alcohol, so as to leave a good impression on Elsie's son. I broke my precept today.

    The state of the two will definitely attract the attention of the traffic police as soon as they get in the car. Although Shi Huai only took two or three sips, he thinks that he is sober and does not intend to drive by himself.

    He called and called a chauffeur.

    Not long after, a man in a pure black high-necked shirt pushed in the door and looked at Shi Huai, who was still sitting on a wooden chair and playing with his mobile phone.

    "You're here."

    Shi Huai looked at Gu Jingxian, whose hair was a little messy, and smirked.

    It's right that he didn't drive, the stamina of this drink is now going straight to his forehead, turning his whole body red, only his head is still a little sober.

.The drunk boy pointed to Fu Shiting, who was lying down next to him: "Let's take Uncle Fu down first."

    Having said that, he stood up tremblingly, the alcohol still played a role after all, he clearly felt that his eyes were clear, but he was top-heavy.

    The hand that was supporting the edge of the table didn't hold it, and together with the bright yellow tablecloth came a sliding shovel, and the whole person lost his focus and rushed to the ground.

    "Well--"

    But he threw himself straight into the arms of a man who smelled good.

    Gu Jingxian smiled sullenly, Shihuai's head touched his shaking chest, two limp hands were trying to grasp Gu Jingxian weakly, and he used his strength to get up, but he couldn't get up. Doubtful voice.

    "Why can't you get up?"

    After he finished speaking, his head was pushed hard against Gu Jingxian's sturdy chest.

."If you're drunk like this, let's take you down first, or you might bump into something here again." Gu Jingxian shook his head helplessly.

    He stretched out his arms to wrap his arms around Shi Huai's waist and hugged him horizontally, only to find that this little guy was really frighteningly thin.

    Her broad, dry hands squeezed her soft waistline and delicate arms, and she frowned.

    Too thin, it seems that I have to tell Shi Huai about her diet recently.