Chapter 60

There is no toilet on the first floor. Yu Hanming dragged someone to the front desk to ask for a bottle of mineral water. He went to the door and asked someone to squat. He unscrewed the bottle cap and planned to wash his eyes.

    He Kangyang squatted down honestly, covered his left eye with one hand, opened his right eye, took the water bottle in Yu Hanming's hand and said, "I'll do it myself."

    Yu Hanming stood in front of him with ease, looked at him sharply, and said happily: "What's wrong? Can I wash myself now?"

    He Kangyang ignored his yin and yang strange anger, and only poured out the water on his own, and sprinkled water on his left eye, which was fine at all.

    After the crow's long eyelashes were covered with crystal water droplets, He Kangyang opened his eyes.

    He was about to say something when he noticed a loud noise at the door.

    It was almost three o'clock, and everyone inside came out. The group of girls took the lead, followed by Shi Huai and Gu Jingxian.

.When He Kangyang saw Shihuai, he didn't bother to tell Yu Hanming what he said, and went straight to Shihuai.

    In fact, it is generally still in the order of the morning, but when I was in the car just now, Yu Hanming was next to him, which made Shihuai uncomfortable for a long time.

    This time, Shi Huai chose the seat in front, so close to Gu Jingxian that he could chat when he turned around.

    In order to prevent Yu Hanming from sitting next to him, Shi Huai first occupied the outside seat, which was equivalent to Hanming walking inside, and then he vacated the seat.

    But instead of waiting for Yu Hanming, he waited for a small tail following him.

    "Can I sit here?"

    He Kangyang pointed to the empty seats inside.

.Shi Huai glanced at him and directly refused without thinking: "I'm sorry, there is someone."

    Now that the witnesses in the car were getting on the car one after another, He Kangyang couldn't keep blocking the road, so he had to bend down and approach Shi Huai.

    That pretty face smiled slyly and asked in a low voice, "Don't you want to know about you?"

    The fluttering sound hit Shi Huai's ear canal.

    He raised his head abruptly and looked at He Kangyang's calm eyes for a long time before he said, "I forgot to sit next to me, he is not feeling well, and he is not going to climb the mountain. Since you want to sit, just sit."

    No one cares how true this sentence is, and He Kangyang also went down the steps.

    "Okay, thank you brother Shihuai."

    This four-character address was really embarrassing when he heard it, and he discussed with He Kangyang: "Can you call me by my name?  I really hate being called my brother. "

    Because this seat is close to the driver and is relatively narrow, He Kangyang put his hands on both sides of Shi Huai's head, and their faces were once very close. Unlike He Kangyang's soft silhouette, looking from the bottom up, he is actually a very beautiful and soft type, while he is sharper and sharper.

    Xu Shi couldn't see him from this angle on weekdays, and felt that the two of them were really similar.

    Seeing that he was so close to Shihuai, He Kangyang didn't take any precautions at all. Instead, he looked at his jaw line, and his Adam's apple couldn't help but roll.