Chapter 71

The ice-breaking operation was just a few days and ended soon. During the period, Qi Shen, as a member of the cultural and entertainment committee, took a lot of photos of everyone, and none of them fell. Even He Kangyang asked for leave to go home, and he also took every photo of He Kangyang. sent to each other.

    He Kangyang also responded quickly: [Is there any more? Only these photos? 】

    He Kangyang went back the next day, so there are not many related photos, only four.

    There is only one large group photo of which is sometimes pregnant.

    Qi Shen thought he wanted to know about everyone's follow-up activities, so he sent out all the photos in one go, and on the way, he also vividly described interesting events on the road with He Kangyang.

    In fact, He Kangyang was not interested at all, and even felt that this person was a little annoying, so he silently turned on Qi Shen's do-not-disturb mode, and then saved all the pictures of his sometimes pregnant.

.In the end, he thanked Qi Shen falsely and said a few thoughtful words. It seemed that he was not the one who turned on Qi Shen's Do Not Disturb mode.

    ——

    The bus stopped at the bus stop in the city center, the door slowly opened, and the sound of deflation sounded.

    The people in the car got off one by one, and the sun outside was quite fierce.

    After one of the boys in a thin khaki coat got off the bus, he did not flock to the exit like the others. Instead, he held his mobile phone and sat quietly on the bench outside, leaning back lazily.

    Eyelids drooped wearily, and his face was haggard.

    "Well, I just returned to Nanting City."

    The boy raised his head, and his Adam's apple, which was already prominent, appeared more smooth and smooth under this deliberate action. The half-closed eyes were completely closed, as if they were resting.

.On the other side was a much older male voice: "Then come to me at five or six o'clock in the afternoon, you are very haggard now, and you can't delay any longer."

    "Well, I know." The boy hung up the phone perfunctorily.

    A young man with fashionable clothes and a long body was sleeping on a public bench, and the uncle of the driver who passed by walked over and patted the boy on the shoulder several times.

    The boy woke up slowly and opened his jet-black pupils.

    "Don't sleep here." The driver's uncle said concisely.

    The boy then stretched his hand, rubbed his neck that was sore from holding a position for a long time, and said lazily, his eyes were dark blue.

    He staggered out and made a bus.

    It was two o'clock in the afternoon, and the sun was especially fierce.

.I don't know if it is because of the irregular diet recently, the boy's head has been particularly drowsy since he woke up, and his eyes are a little dark.

    He fumbled and scanned a code, and decided to call someone to pick him up after four stops on the bus.

    The young man's expression was particularly distressed. He frowned and closed his eyes. He held the yellow pole with his hand and pressed his forehead. He took out his mobile phone with the other hand, closed his eyes and told Siri to call a person named "Cheng Keqi".