Chapter 78

"Have you gotten better?"

    It was almost noon, and the young man, whose live broadcast time was moved to night, probed his head to the door of the kitchen. The door was closed, and he saw only a dark figure bustling around inside.

    Recently, after eating tea eggs for breakfast, Shihuai became addicted to it and thought about it for a long time. She even looked for online tutorials everywhere to try to make one herself.

    Of course, Gu Jingxian, his boyfriend, also knows.

    He secretly bought more than a dozen eggs, and also divided the tea leaves. Early this morning, he said that he was going to perform magic for Shi Huai, and he stayed in the kitchen until now.

    "Wait a minute."

    Gu Jingxian's voice came from inside, but unfortunately most of it was cut off by the door, only vague voices could be heard, no emotions could be heard, and I didn't know if it was because of failure and frustration.

.Shi Huai wanted to open the door secretly to see what was inside, but as soon as he started to twist the doorknob, he found that the door was locked from the inside.

    Shi Huai: "..."

    Why guard him like a thief, he won't steal it!

    So Shi Huai leaned against the door and waited for a while.

    He didn't feel bored either, he found it inexplicably funny to hear the faint sound of air leaking from inside.

    Shi Huai was tired from standing. He moved a chair and sat at the door of the kitchen. He took out his mobile phone and didn't play. He turned on the recording and recorded it.

    He felt that the voice was very pleasant, and he couldn't tell if it sounded good, he was just happy to hear it anyway.

    It wasn't until the recording showed that it had been recorded for 27 minutes that the door was finally unlocked.

    Gu Jingxian, who was startled by Shi Huai, looked at him: "Why are you sitting here? Go to the sofa to watch TV, the Finance Channel, and observe the latest trends."

.Shihuai pouted: "I don't think you can understand it. Anyway, there is a replay. Let's watch it together when we eat. You can explain it to me."

    Gu Jingxian shook his head helplessly, and brought the pot of soup in his hand to the dining room: "Then come in and serve the dishes, ready to eat."

    Speaking, Gu Jingxian smiled contentedly: "Let you taste the craftsmanship of a five-star chef."

    Shi Huai was also happy, and said, "Yes, then I must give you a good score based on my experience as a five-star food tester who has been eating for 18 years."

    The two kept their mouths open, and when Shi Huai walked in, they realized something was wrong: "Didn't you boil tea eggs? Why are there so many dishes?"

    There are cola chicken wings, cold cucumber jelly, bamboo shoots, and green vegetables fried meat on the side of the dishwasher, all of which are recently liked by Shihuai, especially the cola chicken wings. Although they look a little mushy, you can smell the fragrance when you walk in. .

.On the far right is a pot with a lid that I don't know what to do. When I opened it with curiosity, I found that it was today's protagonist, a tea egg.

    Shi Huai couldn't help crying.

    "You prepared so much, can you finish it?"

    "You can." Gu Jingxian said.