Chapter 94

K Island is an independent island with a large area. In fact, it can no longer be regarded as an island. It can be said to be an island country. The southwest has been developed as a tourist area. The district is the top three hot spots for Internet celebrities in summer.

    On the beach, under the colorful sun umbrella, lay a young man with his arms resting on his back. His skin was tender and delicate, but the sun was so poisonous that even under the sun umbrella, his skin was still a little red.

    At the edge of the sea, a man burst out of the clear blue water. The sea water formed droplets of water, dripping from the ends of a lock of hair. There was no trace of fat on his body, his waist and abdomen were refined, and the rolling water droplets fell on the edge of his swimming trunks. , hidden in the fabric, and the water marks flowing through it sparkle under the sunlight.

.The man squinted his eyes, raised his hand to block the sunlight, and didn't know what he was searching for. For a moment, a smile appeared on his handsome face.

    He walked to one of the parasols and stepped on the sand silently, the young man closing his eyes and resting in peace did not notice his arrival at all.

    The man bent down, picked up a bottle of essential oil, squeezed three or four pumps into the palm of his hand, lowered his head, rubbed it in the palm of his hand, and stroked the young man's body with his big palm, starting from the flat and white cute navel.

    The feeling of warmth was noticed by the young man the moment he got started. He suddenly opened his eyes. Those round eyes stared at the boss, and he was a little frightened. After seeing who was touching his stomach, he relaxed. A tense body comes.

    "Have you finished swimming?" Shi Huai half-squinted his eyes again, the posture of resting on his arms did not change at all, but moved comfortably to the sand covered with soft cloth behind, with a pleasant expression.

.Gu Jingxian snorted, and gave Shi Huai the essential oil seriously and rigorously. His big hands slowly floated on Shi Huai's red and naked upper body, and the glowing essential oil was wiped away layer by layer.

    "Haha, hahahaha, no, hahaha, don't tickle me, just apply the essential oil well, hahahahaha..."

    When Shi Huai was touched, his body shrank into a ball unconsciously, and the cloth under him was wrinkled by him.

    Gu Jingxian ignored him, and moved his hands upstream, wiping it while chatting with him: "Did you notice the person in the blue and black swimming trunks?"

    Shi Huai was completely unaware that Gu Jingxian was trying to distract him, jumped into the topic he dug up for himself without hesitation, and buried himself in the soil by the way: "Ah, of course, he still lives on our side. The room at the end of the first floor."

.Shi Huai smiled with a smug expression on his face, and his facial features were filled with the emotion of "please praise me", and added: "And I also found out that there is actually another person with him, but that person has never left the room, Didn't even come down for a swim."

    Gu Jingxian was a little interested in what he said, and asked, "How do you say it?"

    "Rice!" Shi Huai analyzed rationally, "they are all single rooms on that floor, but once I saw my aunt deliver another meal not long after the meal order. It's okay if he eats a lot. , but if you look at him, there is no fat on his body. It looks like he has practiced. The person who has practiced eats a lot, but the amount of food is normal for a practitioner. He only needs to eat one meal. It's his second meal, obviously odd."