Chapter 58

The car was still on the road and drove for about an hour. Many people had closed their eyes to rest and recharged their energy. Even Gu Jingxian, who was sitting at the front, put on his sun hat and slept with his arms and head tilted.

    It's quiet now, except for the whirring of the air conditioner on the bus.

    After hearing this sentence, Shi Huai was really puzzled.

    He didn't want to disturb others, and tried his best to suppress his urge to laugh: "Huh?"

    I don't know about Yu Hanming in the previous life, and if Yu Hanming in this life said this, he couldn't hold back more than him and laughed out loud.

    Yu Hanming thought he really didn't hear clearly, so he repeated it again with a very serious expression.

    Shi Huai looked at him with a funny look: "So what? How do I know about you?"

    Yu Hanming nodded clearly and answered Shihuai, "Then I'll tell you."

    "Won't like it."

.He said it word by word, as if he was not talking about words, but a theorem that had been confirmed by physicists.

    Yu Hanming: "Do you believe me?"

    Shi Huai just lowered his eyes, looked lethargic, and said perfunctorily, "Mmmmmm."

    Anyway, what Yu Hanming says is what he says, and whoever he likes has nothing to do with him.

    Shi Huai put on the sun hat again and prepared to go to sleep, not wanting to chat more with Yu Hanming.

    Yu Hanming was sad and unwilling to see him look like he couldn't avoid it.

    "Really, you believe me." Yu Hanming lowered his eyes and seemed to murmur in a very soft voice.

    "In my heart he will never be as good as you."

    "puff."

    Under the sun hat, Shi Huai didn't hold back after all, and laughed out loud.

.It was a kind of funny feeling when the other party opened his eyes and said nonsense, but he was very righteous. Others didn't believe him, and he felt that the world's most wronged him.

    Yu Hanming was startled.

    Shi Huai does not believe him, Shi Huai does not believe him...

    These five words are like whispers of the devil

    He was at a loss, as if trying to prove himself, and said hurriedly and nervously: "Really, do you trust me?"

    He repeated it again.

    The sound is an unstoppable vibrato.

    Everything in the dream is not real.

    A dream is just a dream, unable to control his own scene, it can only appear in a dream, in reality he can control himself.

    Whether it is thought or action, only he can control himself.

.Therefore, it will never happen in the dream, abandoning the cherishedness and only caring about He Kangyang's plot, and it is even less likely that he will make a call to threaten and apologize when he calls for a He Kangyang.

    Yu Hanming has always been so firm.

    But he is very flustered now because Shihuai doesn't believe it.