Chapter 11

When He Kangyang was stuffed in, he kept struggling. The drunk man smashed the empty wine bottle against the wall and pointed the irregularly shattered sharp end at He Kangyang.

    The drunk man seemed too drunk to speak, but the threat was quite obvious.

    He Kangyang was pushed by that thing on his lower back, and the pain came from that place, and he didn't dare to move.

    It stands to reason that public toilets should be watched.

    I don't know if He Kangyang was unlucky. After being locked in, he heard the drunk man leave. He patted the door and shouted for a long time, but there was no sound of footsteps, let alone someone came to open the door for him and let him out.

    The facial features of the face, which is very similar to Shi Huai's, were distorted, and his teeth were almost shattered.

    He kicked the door viciously, but hurt his toes again, and groaned.

    He shouted loudly: "Psychopath! . . I'm fucking separated from you, how can I hit you, you idiot! So if you want to get hit, why the hell don't you just stop at the intersection at the red light? Your mom can knock you out! "

    He swears a lot, and can't wait to scold the eighteenth generation of the drunken man's ancestor.

    When people were just here, he didn't dare to make a sound.

    But now his face turned red from the curse, and there was still no movement outside.

    The smell of the public toilet was very strong, and He Kangyang desperately covered his mouth and nose with his clothes, trying to keep out the smell.

    But it was useless. He was wearing breathable short sleeves, and the pungent smell penetrated the slightest gaps in the clothes and went straight into his nose.

    What's more, it's summer now, which is a sultry season, and staying in this place is more uncomfortable than hell.

    He Kangyang thought for a while, then took out his mobile phone and pressed it.

.Not bright.

    He reluctantly pressed the power button for a long time.

    Starting up.

    He Kangyang's mobile phone was lent to the minister of the department. At that time, the minister said he was in a hurry to make a call, so he borrowed it from him.

    At that time, everyone had work to call, only he was still resting.

    He Kangyang didn't think much, so he borrowed it.

    As a result, the dead bald man had a dozen fucking hours for three hours, and he didn't know what he was talking about, and he abruptly drained his power.

    When he was about to get off work, he planned to borrow someone else's data line to charge it for a while, but no one borrowed him.

    It may be that their boss doesn't like him, so the employees are reluctant to get involved with him.

    Therefore, after get off work, He Kangyang kept the airplane mode on, thinking that fortunately he had some change on his body, and it didn't matter if his mobile phone was out of power.

.It's there when you get home.

    I ended up meeting an idiot man.

    He Kangyang's mobile phone was always on, and he finally got it. He was about to make an emergency call directly.