Chapter 54

How could it be him?

    Shi Huai leaned forward in disbelief, and found that the other party was going to the flower bed, and He Yinan who was behind got out of the car.

    He Yinan said softly to the two people sitting in front, "He doesn't know me, I'll pretend to have a look."

    Shihuai nodded, Gu Jingxian next to him looked a little serious, and his knuckles tapped the keyboard from time to time.

    Seeing him like this, Shi Huai asked strangely, "Why do you look like this? It's not surprising that he is."

    After all, when Gu Jingxian recalled the description in the dream, he already knew about He Kangyang and Mo Lun's embarrassment. Why was Gu Jingxian's face so serious?

    Gu Jingxian shook his head, with a strange feeling in his heart: "I just think... something is not right."

.He Kangyang was first found by Shi Deming as a scapegoat, and Morun learned about this in advance and took the plan. Soon after, Shi Huai took the high school entrance examination and kidnapped Shi Huai. In order to hypnotize Shihuai, let Shihuai think why Kangyang is the real young master.

    Later - everything went according to Morun's plan, Shi Huai was successfully kicked out by the Shi family, He Kangyang was considered by everyone to be the real young master, and finally when Shi Huai was 20 years old, Morun sent a killer to stab Shi Huai in the street. When he died, the will fell into his own hands as he wished.

    This is the last-world event line.

    Gu Jingxian looked back like a brainstorm, and his knuckles tapped the black-patterned steering wheel.

    I always feel like there's something wrong with this.

    Gu Jingxian's head started to get a little confused.

    "Forget it, maybe I'm overthinking it."

.Over there, He Kangyang squatted down, looking for a wandering beauty who could be seen every day.

    However, he looked around and found nothing.

    "Where did you go?" he muttered to himself, and turned over the tufts of grass under the flower bed with his hands.

    - A crisp landing sound rang behind He Kangyang.

    He stood up and looked, and saw that it was a young man with a baby face.

    After the man bent down and picked up his lighter, he looked at He Kangyang.

    "Hey, what are you doing here?" The young man smiled and asked familiarly, then took out a pack of cigarettes, twisted his fingers flexibly, and gestured, "Come on?"

    He Kangyang frowned and shook his hand: "No smoking, thank you."

    "That's a pity." .The young man said so, and then seeing He Kangyang didn't want to pay attention to him, he asked again, "What are you looking for here? Did something drop?"

    "It's nothing." He Kangyang didn't want to ignore him, so he continued to look for Mei Dian on his own. After confirming that he was not in the flower bed, he was going to look elsewhere.

    "If you don't see anything, you can tell me, and I'll help you to find it. There are many people. The strength is great." The young man stopped him and pointed to the apartment opposite, "That's where I live. "

    He Kangyang remembered that Moby asked him not to chat more with the people around him, so he ignored it and left.

    He Yinan held the red-dotted smoke between his fingers, and the mist lingered on his delicate face, blurring his sharp eyes.