Chapter Thirty Two

Jennifer

I walked into the door with Jason following behind me, where we were greeted by hugs off the girls. I still haven't told Jason yet, I'm terrified to.

"Did you have a good time?" Jess asked.

"Oh yes." Jason said winking, making the boys laugh. I just looked down.

"C'mon Jen tell us all about it." The girls said pulling me up the stairs. I suppose I could tell them and they'd help me tell Jason right.

"So yeah after the date we had sex. But the next morning I threw up.." I trailed off to the girls hoping they would catch on.

"Jennifer we have to get you tested." They said.

"I already took a test." I said.

"And..."

"I'm pregnant." I said before crying.

Jason

I was walking up the stairs to tell the girls to get ready. The guys thought that all of us should go out tonight. I walked up the stairs.

"And.." Carly said.

"I'm pregnant." Jennifer said before I heard crying.

WHAT THE FUCK?! WHY DIDN'T SHE TELL ME?!

I burst open the door.

"PREGNANT!?" I shouted. I heard the guys all come running up the stairs. "WELL!?" I shouted again.

"JASON STOP YELLING AT HER CAN'T YOU SEE SHE'S UPSET!?" Rachael yelled back.

"CAN'T YOU SEE I AM!?" Jennifer ran out of the room and downstairs. I heard the front door slam shut. She isn't getting away that easy. I followed out after her and saw her running into the woods. She turned back and looked at me and started running faster. After running for a while, she slowed down and I managed to catch up with her.

"WHY THE FUCK DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" I screamed at her.

"I didn't know how to." She whispered with tears coming out of her eyes.

"I don't want a kid." I admitted.

"Well what do you want me to do?" She asked looking at me disgusted.

"I don't know, abort it?" I don't mean to sound heartless, but I'm just not ready for a baby.

"I don't believe in abortions." She said back. Walking further into the woods. I rolled my eyes and carried on back to the house.

I'm not ready for a baby.