Chapter Nine

Jason

I woke up with the worst headache ever. I looked to my left and found some slut lying next to me. What the hell happened last night? The slut started waking up and looked me in the eyes.

"I had fun last night, i'd love to do it again some other time." She winked. 

"No get out, I was drunk, I don't have any feelings for you what-so-ever." I said to her and nodded towards the door signaling her to get out. She got up and put her clothes on and walked out the door, without fixing her hair or make-up. 

I quickly got showered and dressed and ran to Jen's room. She wasn't there, I checked all the other rooms upstairs, not there. I checked the kitchen, living room, dining room, everywhere. Where the hell was she?! I decided to go for a look around the outside of the house. Then I saw her, sitting on the hill next to the lake which was literally 5 meters away from the fence. 

"I thought I told you to stay inside." I said to her. She had an absolute heart attack, but I couldn't be mad at her, she's hardly been out of the house for 3 weeks.

"Sorry, I just needed some fresh air." She said, her voice sounding panicky.

"Don't worry, I understand. No wonder you wanna get away from me, especially after last night." I said and climbed over the fence. I sat down next to her and she just laughed a little bit and shook her head. "Don't remind me Jase." 

"Sorry." We both sat there staring out at the beautiful lake.

"You know, I was thinking , maybe I, we could sort of...." I trailed off. "Go for a meal or something tonight, maybe?" I asked her.

"Like as in a date?" She asked. 

"Erm no not really." Her face dropped. 

"Oh okay." She said. When she looked at me, I just couldn't say it.

---

Just as I looked at my phone to see what time it was I heard a knock on the door and I went to go and get it. I opened the door only to find Johnson standing there with a briefcase. He walked straight in.

"Well just come on in." I said, not bothering weather he heard it or not. He walked into the kitchen and laid the briefcase on the Island. When he opened it was full of $100 dollar notes.

"I thought $10,000 for the girl was a little bit to low, so I decided to raise it up a bit.... $500,000." He asked smirking. Does this idiot really think I'm going to sell Jen?

"Look Johnson-" 

"Jase what like dress code for tonight?" Jennifer asked walking down the stairs. Really Jennifer, the last time I want you coming down the stairs is now. I ran towards her before Johnson even caught a glimpse of her.

"Jason, let the girl introduce herself." I heard Johnson's annoying voice.

 "No, the last person on earth she wants to meet is you. Let alone leave with you." I stated.

"What do you mean, leave with him?" Her angelic voice asked. 

"Nothing, just go back and get ready." I said pushing her up the stairs.

"Jason tell me what the hell he meant." She spat at me.

"NOTHING!" I shouted at her making her flinch. Stay calm Jason, Stay calm. Once she was back in her room I locked the door from the outside. 

"Just wear something nice, but something that your also comfortable in." I said through the door before hurrying down the stairs. 

"You seem pretty desperate to keep her... That just makes me even more determined to take her." Johnson said shutting the briefcase.

"Look I don't know how many times I have to tell you this but you are not, and never will take her. She's staying here with me and that's final. Not even $100,000,000 could make me change my mind. So I suggest you get the fuck out of my house and leave me and Jennifer the fuck alone!" He smirked at me before I heard a scream, Jennifer's scream. I ran upstairs as fast as I could and pretty much broke Jennifer's door down. The balcony doors were open and I looked out to see her being thrown into a black van. I looked in the drivers seat and saw Johnson waving at me smirking. That bastard!

I ran down the stairs, out the front door and quickly got into my ferrari. This baby can go fast. They made a sharp right turn and my front gates and I followed behind them. I sped after them at I speed I didn't think this car could go, but they were still quite far ahead of me. I saw the two back doors of the van flew open and they threw out what looked like a bag. But only when I got closer and my headlights were on it I realized that Jennifer was curled up in a ball praying for me not to hit her. I swerved my car to the left and it flipped over. The windows shattered and the glass flew and hit me all over. One piece even going into my eye. The whole car just seemed to suddenly fall apart. After about 30 seconds it stopped flipping and landed on its left side, leaving me completely crushed with no way to get out. I heard someone scream "Jason!" Before I completely blacked out.