Chapter Twenty Eight

*2 weeks later, Jennifer*

Once more I awoke on the cold, hard kitchen floor. My body ached, everytime I moved I wanted to scream in pain. I opened my black eyes and looked above and the two people I despise the most with a knive in their hands. I gulped. They were both smirking, what kind of sick, disgusting. pyscho people are they?!

"How are you?!" She spat at me. I couldn't even speak. I feared for my life right now. At the minute I just want Jason. I miss him so much. I looked up once more.

As they raised the knife, I squeezed my eyes shut tight. Multiple loud gunshots were heard and two bodies were lying next to me on the floor. I looked at the blood pouring out of their bodies and I started to cry. Not because I was going to miss them, because I wouldn't be killed, and this was the end of the beatings. It seems horrible, not being upset when my parents just got shot but after what they just did to me?

"Jennifer are you okay?" I heard that angelic voice from behind me. I started crying tears of joy.

"I-Im f-fine." I croaked out. I heard footsteps coming towards me and kneeling down in front of me. I looked into his brown orbs and saw tears rimming his eyes. Never have I seen him cry. A tear trickled down his face before he wrapped his arms around me. I dont care about the pain, I need him so much.

"I've missed you so much Jason." I said crying into his chest.

Jason

I cried with happiness. I finally found my baby girl, and killed the people who put her in so much pain. It's good job we came when we did, otherwise chances are, she would have been dead.

"I've missed you so much Jason." She said.

"I've missed you too baby. Don't worry were going to be safe, I promise." I said still crying. "Me and the gang have found another place in Los Angeles. Nobody would even think about looking there." She nodded. I examined her injuries, concluding that she definately had a broken ankle and definately some nasty cuts that were going to scar. Her body was covered in bruises from head to toe, her white shirt was almost red with blood. All her bones were sticking out, it looked like she hadn't eaten in weeks.

"J-Jason it hurts." She said crying even more.

"I know baby but we have to get out of here. If people heard the gunshots they'd be calling the police and we'd be doomed." I said. "So c'mon you have to get in the van." I said to her. I grabbed her arm  and attempted to help her up off the floor, but she screamed in pain. I tried to pick her up in every way possible but it didn't work. She was in too much pain. Then I heard the worst thing I could have heard..

 SIRENS!!!

I immediately picked her up bridal style and rushed to the car. She was screaming but we had to get out of there. I laid her down in the back of the van and I laid down next to her. I felt the car speed away from the scene.

"Baby listen, i'm sorry but we needed to get out of there." I said. "I love you." I said to her.

"I l-love you too J-Jase." She croaked out. I looked down at Jennifer and stook another look at her cuts and brusies, she was still crying. The van had a little compartment underneath, where we kept a first aid kit. With bandages, casts, you name it it's there. I opened the kit and took out the bandages. As a part of my training for the gang I had to learn how to wrap a broken bone. I gave Jen some painkillers, but they also make you a little bit sleepy. I saw her eyes forcing shut while I was wrapping up her ankle. Her eyes finally shut and she was out like a light. I finished cleaning her cuts and undressed her, putting my hoodie and sweatpants on her which I had put in the van incase I needed them. I gently kissed her head, being careful not to wake her up. I laid down next to her. Honestly, I couldnt give a shit if it's uncomfortable or not, my baby's hurt.

"How's she looking Jason?" Derek asked me. He can be a pain in the ass sometimes but when it comes to situations like this, he knows how to handle them.

"She's not good." I replied sighing, meanwhile a tear was escaping my eye which was soon followed by another and another and another.

"Don't worry, she'll pull through Jason, don't worry." Jaden said.

"I hope so." I whispered kissing her head once more before I laid my head on top of hers. I soon fell into complete darkness..