Chapter Forty Eight

Jennifer

I woke up to the sound of Alex crying, as usual. I sighed and pushed the covers off me and grabbed his bottle. I fed him and he soon fell asleep once again. I looked and saw that it was almost 9:00am, is there really any point in going back to sleep? Instead I sat on the bed thinking about Jason. He's made me upset, mad, happy and more. But I can't help but be scared that as soon as I go back to him he's going to keep on getting drunk. My phone buzzed so I took it out of my charger and saw I had a text message.

From: Jase♥
To: Jen♥

'Morning beautiful, hope I didnt wake you up. How are you and Alex?'

To: Jase♥
From: Jen♥

'No you didn't wake me up. We are fine.'

To: Jen♥
From: Jase♥

'Good have you thought about it?'

To: Jase♥
From: Jen♥

'I'll meet you at the house in about in about an hour.'

To:Jen♥
From:Jase♥

'Okay.'

Should I really do this?

Jason

Jennifer and Alex are coming over in about an hour. Please tell me thats I good sign. I seriously don't know what I would do without them two. I was really quite nervous about this, and I was checking my phone every 5 seconds to see if she had text me. On a bit of brighter note the rest of the gang have got a new house up here. Its about 10 minutes drive away. So that means if they move out that me, Alex and Jen can have this house to ourselves.

---

There was a knock on the door and I quickly dashed to get it. I opened it and saw Jen with her suitcase, Alex in her arms and she had a huge smile on her face. I caught on as to why she was so happy and I pretty much screamed. I hugged her and Alex quite tight but I made sure I didnt crush my son.

"Jennifer babygirl I'm so sorry. I really am. I promise I won't ever do anything like that again." I said cupping her cheeks and kissing her tenderly.

"It's ok. But it's your final one." I nodded.

---

We had ordered a pizza and we were watching Deep Blue Sea. Alex was asleep in his cot that we have in the living room.

"When I first watched this movie I was so scared I threw up." Jennifer said laughing. I laughed with her.

"This is like my favourite movie. Besides step-brothers." That movie is hilarious!

"I love step-brothers too!" I finished my pizza and put the box in the bin in the kitchen. Jen came in after me.

"I don't know what I would do without you and Alex." I said brushing her hair out of her beautiful face.

"Same here." She replied kissing me.

I have one final chance, and I am not going to blow it!

I just wanted to clear this up because I'm getting a few messages claiming i've stole the story. I do also have an account on quotev for those that use it. I wrote this story a few years ago and published it first on Quotev, before I had made a wattpad account, but the story was published on here once I made one. I haven't stole the story, and many of my other stories are also posted on both websites.