Chapter Fifty Three

20 VOTES AND 10 COMMENTS FOR NEXT UPDATE PLEASE!!!

Jaden

'Jess isn't ready to marry you'
'She doesnt love you'
'She doesnt want to marry you'

Those words kept replaying in my mind.
"I'm really sorry Jaden." Jason said.

"Why are you saying sorry? Its not your fault." I replied.

"She didnt know how to tell you-"

"I was stupid for proposing to her." I cut him off. "But thanks for telling me Jase." He nodded and left the room leaving me to think.

Why did you even propose?
Are you really that stupid?
Of course she doesn't want to marry you, she doesn't love you.

Part of me wanted to blame Jess for this, but I couldn't. I slammed my fist into the wall next to the bed, feeling the blood run down.

"J-Jaden?" I heard a voice. Jessica.

"What?" I said barely above a whisper.

"I'm sorry." She said wrapping her arms around my torso. I didn't hug back.

"I didn't know how to tell you and-" I cut her off.

"Its okay, maybe it was my fault. It was too early to propose."

"Do you hate me?" I was completely shocked at her question.

"I could never hate you baby." I said playing with her hair. She burst into tears.

"It's okay baby, please dont cry." I said lifting her chin up to make her look at me. I wiped her tears and kissed her. "I should have known better than to propose when you werent ready." She forced a smile and laid her head on my chest.

"I love you Jaden."

"I love you too." I looked down and noticed she still had her ring on. I slightly smiled and closed my eyes, drifting to sleep.

Truth Hurts.

Jennifer

Lastnight Jess didn't come out of Jadens room, so I think, well hope they're okay. I looked to my right and saw Jason wasnt there, however Snowball was. I kissed his head as he woke up in an instant.

"You hungry?" I asked ruffling his ears. I got up out of bed and walked downstairs. Alex was still asleep and Jinx was already waiting for her food. I laughed and opened the fridge, seeing what I had for them. Two packets of chicken. Eh, the guys shouldnt mind. I grabbed both of their food bowls and put the chicken in before putting them on the ground. They quickly ate. I noticed a note on the top of the kitchen counter.

Jen

'Hey baby sorry I wasn't there when you woke up. I had to go out, i'll be back before dinner tonight.

Love You
-Jason x

I smiled and began cooking everyone bacon and eggs. Once they were done I placed two strips of bacon and two eggs on everyones plate. I was the only person up so I put everyone elses plates in the microwave, surprisingly they fit. I ate my breakfast while watching TV. Once I was done I placed my plate in the sink and left to get ready. After my usual boring routine, I slipped into . I walked downstairs and found everyone awake eating their breakfast. I'm surprised Alex is still asleep.

"Thanks for making breakfast Jennifer." Jaden said.

"Can I talk to you?" He nodded and came into the hallway with me.

"How did it go then?" He knew I was meaning Jess.

"We're okay, truth hurts sometimes." I nodded and hugged him, rubbing his back in a soothing mannor.

"I'm glad you are both okay though, I don't want you argueing." He nodded and walked back into the kitchen before finishing his breakfast.

Thank you so much for reading, commenting and voting x 

 Also, don't forget to check out my new story 'High Stakes' thank you x