Chapter Fifty

Jason

When I opened my eyes I saw my beautiful sleeping fiance beside me. I smiled thinking about our amazing date last night. Gently, I peeled the covers off my body being careful not to wake up Jennifer. After my usual morning routine, I slipped into a random outfit. When I walked back into the hotel room I saw Jennifer awake.

"Morning Mrs McCann." I said lying back down next to her on the bed.

"Morning Mr McCann."

"Jason can we go shopping today? I need some more Christmas presents."

"Yeah course, we need to go home first though." Jennifer nodded and sat up. She rubbed her eyes and pulled the covers off of her.

"I'm going to take a shower." She said heading to into the bathroom. I heard water running then she stepped out the bathroom wearing , and looking gorgeous.

"Ready?" I asked her, earning a nod in response. We checked out, and headed back home.

---

"GUYS WHAT HAPPENED!?" Jess screamed as soon as we were in the house.

"ARE YOU ENGAGED?!" Carly added walking into the room with Rachael following behind her.

"You guys knew?!" Jen shouted back sounding surprised.

"Duh who do you think helped Jason pick the ring?" Jen giggled.

"Guys we need to go shopping can Alex stay here? Plus, where's Nathan and everyone else?"

"Yeah course Alex can stay, we love him! They never moved in with us Jen, they stayed in Miami when we went there. They said they were still going to visit every few months." Jess replied. Jen nodded.

"Well we're going to go shopping, be back later guys.

Jennifer

After shopping for hours, I had bought almost everyone I needed christmas presents. Me and Jason put the presents in our house before we went back to collect Alex. As we were driving, I quickly ran through what I had bought people.

Jess
A new dress and heels.
Hollister Spray spray and body lotion.
Professional make-up kit.
The onesie she asked for.

Jaden
Lynx
2 pairs of high tops Jason picked out for him.
All the Paranormal Activity movies on DVD

Mason
Cologne and body was set.
Supra voucher for $50
Money

Rachael
Body Wash
Perfume
Galaxy Chocloate
Forever 21 Gift Card

Carly
Professional Hair Care Kit
Professional Make-up Kit
Forever 21, Hollister & Topshop Gift Cards

Derek
Dog Tag
G-Shock Watch
$50 supra voucher

Then we have Alex some toys and I went and bought Jason a new iPad too.

Alex's first christmas, and Jason with us too. I can't wait!

Thank you so much for 11.2k reads, it means a lot to me to know that you're enjoying the story. Feedback is always appreciated so leave comments whenever x