Chapter Eight

"Jen, this is my gang." Jason said. I stood there in amazement. "Well part of it." He said looking back at me and smiling. I stood there awkwardly until one guy broke the silence.

"So Jason, me and some of the guys are going out tonight, fancy joining?"

"Yeah okay." Jason said. Everyone evacuated the living room, leaving me and Jason alone.

"Ill call Jess, don't worry." He said. I nodded my head.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I replied. Jason nodded his head slightly and went upstairs to get ready. The smell of beer was creeping through the house, those empty bottles definitely need to go, there was loads on the kitchen counter. How did they go through that many in only like 10 minutes? Jason then came down the stairs wearing some dark jeans, a black top and matching supras.

"Jess will be here soon so stay put kay?"

"Mhm" Was all I responded with. Before I could say anything else Jason was out the door.

---

I poured the liquid down my throat, feeling a burning sensation. I had had like 15 now along with a couple of beers and stuff and I was a little tipsy. I was just about to go look for the guys when I saw some blonde slut come and stand next to me. Ass & tits hanging out, orange, face full of make-up.

"H-Hey sexy, w-wanna dance." She asked me pissed as fuck.

"Sure." I shrugged, following her to the dance floor. She started grinding her ass against my crotch. Fucking slut.

Jennifer

1 hour later, still no sign of Jess.

2 hours later, still no sign of Jess.

3 hours, 4, 5. She's still not here. Where the hell is she!? And Jason for that matter, is 4 am in the morning!

I sat on the couch watching TV when suddenly the door burst open and something hit the tile floor, HARD! I ran to see who or what it was. I found Jason lying there laughing his head off. He tried to get back up and fell back down, making him laugh even more. Yup he's pissed. He managed to pick himself up and walked over to me, his usual annoying smirk on his face.

"H-Hello there s-sexy, what are you d-doing in my h-house?" He slurred, still smirking.

"Jason you're pissed as c'mon get upstairs." I said putting his arm around my shoulder trying to help him.

"You know, I really wanna use that arm for something else." He said winking. "Like-"

"Jason shut the hell up, you'r drunk, get over yourself." I said. After about 5 minutes, we were halfway up the stairs. Jason missed the step and fell face forward, cutting his head open in the process.

"Oopsy Daisy." He said picking himself back up, with a lot of help from me. I took him to his bedroom and laid him down on the bed. I got up to get a towel for him from the bathroom but he pulled me back down ontop of him. "I like this position." He said smirking. I just rolled my eyes and pried myself out of his strong grip. I wet a towel and placed it on his head, telling him to keep it there. He did as told and I went off to my bedroom. I was just about asleep until I heard a loud screechy voice scream Jason. All I heard after that was moaning and groaning. Why cant this night just be over already!?