Chapter Twenty One

I posted a new story!! Please go check it out, it's called High Stakes. It would mean a lot and I hope you like it, thank you.

Jennifer

I woke up with Jason's arm around me. Aw he looks so cute when he's sleeping. I smiled and un-wrapped myself from him, being careful not to wake him up. I grabbed one of my extra outfits that I brought and headed into the bathroom. After I did my usual routine, I walked out and saw Jason sitting on the balcony with just his sweatpants on. I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck, causing him to jump a little bit.

"Didn't mean to scare you babe." I said kissing his cheek.

"Okay. I was wondering if maybe you would like to go to the beach for a few hours today, and go back to the park later. It's open till 2am tonight, some sort of special deal thing."

"Okay, yeah. Well come back later. It's nicer when all of the lights are on." I replied honestly. I'd prefer to go to a theme park when it's dark than what I would during the day.

"Okay, and by the way babe. I packed you a very sexy bikini." Jason said with a wink. How did he even know I was going to need that?

"How did you know I was going to need that?" I asked, laughing. He just smiled and kissed me. 

---

Me and Jason were down at the beach, under a palm tree. I honestly don't know how long we've been here. It was so hot today, and we had to go and buy some sun cream so we wouldn't burn. Jason stood up.

"C'mon babe." He said holding his hands out for me to take.

"Where are we going?" I asked confused.

"First, i'm surprised you're not hungry. Second, its 2:30pm. Third there is this pier with rides on too so I think we should go check it out. I grabbed his hands and he pulled me up. I reached down to get my bag but I felt a hand slap my ass, and Jason chuckling. I turned around and gave him a death glare, making him laugh again. His laugh is so cute. We walked off the beach and headed towards a McDonalds across the road. When we walked in I was surprised to see that it was pretty much empty. I thought it would be so busy.  

"What do you want babe?" Jason asked putting his arm around my waist. 

"Chicken Nuggets." I smiled. Jason playfully rolled his eyes and ordered for us, also paying. He always pays for me, I feel so spoiled. After we'd both finsihed eating we headed for the pier. Once we got there a huge security guard approched us.

"Sorry, you can't go on the pier. One of the legs is on the brink of collapse, sorry again." He said giving us a side smile. 

"It's fine, thanks." Jason said before turning around. 

"So do you want to go back to the hotel, take a shower and head out for the park?" I asked. Jason nodded.

"Yeah okay." We headed back to the hotel room. Jason was first so I just watched TV. The Ellen Show was on. I sat and watched it before the bathroom door opened, reveling Jason in a black t-shirt, black jeans and black and white high-tops. I smiled and walked into the bathroom taking a shower, blow-drying my hair, and applying a little more make-up. I smiled at my reflection before I headed out and saw Jason with a can of red bull on the blacony. I checked my phone and it read 4:43. Did we really take that long? Anyway we headed out to the park and went on every ride we hadn't went on yesterday, even the tea-cups.

Let the fun begin.