Chapter Sixteen

I re-opened my eyes, and saw Jennifer with her head against the window looking out. I sat up.

"You okay?" I asked her. She nodded, shooting me the most heart-warming smile anyone could imagine. I wrapped my arm around her shoulders and she put her head into my shoulder. Her light breathing told me she was asleep.

About an hour and a half later we pulled up to the lake-house. I gently picked Jennifer up and took her to the main bedroom before laying her down on the bed. I quietly shut the door and went back to the car to help get the bags. I got mine and Jennifer's and took them into the storage room on the first floor. I pulled the bags in there and they were soon joined by everyone else's. Once we finished we all sat down and put on grown-ups. Nathan went into the kitchen and came back in with some beers. Everyone took one except for Jess, Carly and Rachael.

"So Jason, tell us how you did it man." Josh asked me taking a sip of his beer.

"I had a security guard outside my cell but he was really stupid. When he weren't looking I took the keys to my cell and hid them in my pants. I had to go down to the lab to be tested to see if I was doing drugs and when I was there the girl left me, so then I grabbed a few things that would create a chemical explosion. I set it up in the toilets and once it went off all the guards ran to see what it was so I took it as my chance, opened my cell and ran." How many times have I said this now? 

"Nice." Carly replied. She was a bit of a dare-devil and she was always up for a challenge. 

"Im gonna go to bed, see ya's tomorrow." I said before jogging up the stairs. I opened the door and Jennifer wasn't in the bed. "Jen!?" I said. I saw the balcony doors open so I ran out and found her leaning over the railing. I wrapped my arms around her waist. 

"Beautiful view isn't it?" I said to her. She nodded her head. 

"Definately." 

"Early in the morning, if you look carefully enough into the forest on the other side of the lake you can see Deer and stuff." I said. She smiled a little. "If you follow the lake, you come to the sea and there's usually dolphins there in the morning. But it takes like 2 hours to walk there." I was pissed off one morning so I went there at like 5 in the morning. The sun was just rising, it was so nice. 

Jennifer sighed, "Im gonna go to bed now." She said. "Oh and Jason, that bed is comfier than yours." She said smirking. I locked the balcony doors, stripped to my boxers and climbed into bed.

"So is there no way your gonna be arrested in this place?" Jennifer asked with her eyes closed. 

"Highly doubt it. Only me and my gang know about this place." I replied. One day when I was driving here because I left my phone I found some guy and he was snooping around inside. I wanted to keep this place a secret so I shot him. So I highly doubt that any police officers will know about this place.

Jennifer

I opened my eyes and heard water running meaning Jason is in the shower. The door opened and the room filled with steam. Jason stepped out in just a towel and he looked hella sexy.

"Stop staring babe." He said with his back to me. He grabbed some clothes and headed back into the bathroom. He came out 2 minutes later with a red top, black jeans and supras. This boy knows how to style himself. He plopped himself back down on the bed.

"Im gonna go for a walk, wanna come?" He asked me brushing the hair out of my face.

"Yeah okay." I said and went up to the closet and pulled out some shorts, vans and a matching top. I walked into the bathroom and took a quick shower washing my hair and body. I towel dried my hair and pulled it into a messy bun. I put on my shorts, top and shoes before applying a little make-up. I walked out and Jason was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"You look beautiful." He said getting up and holding out his hand. I blushed and happily took it. We walked down the stairs and out of the front door. We walked around the back of the house and stopped when we came to the lake. I was walking behind Jason but I still had a tight grip on his hand. Suddenly he stopped which made me run into the back of him. I looked up and Jason pulled me into the woods. We hid behind a tree and I looked to the road only to see the 2 police officers who were chasing us at the mall the other day. How do they get around so fast!? We were like 100 miles away from the house and the station. I swear if Jason gets arrested again I will flip. The two police officers started slowly walking into the woods, heading towards the tree me and Jason were behind. I started breathing heavily, please don't see us, please don't see us I silently prayed in my head.

"No, nothing here." I heard the female police officer say. I heard footsteps getting quieter and quieter before it was completely silent. Jason started walking and I followed behind. I stepped on a branch which made both Jason and the two police officers turn around. 

"Stop right there." One of the police officers screamed but me and Jason were too busy sprinting back to the house. The two officers were FAR behind us.

"Guys two police officers have just saw us, pretend were not here, we'll be in the spare room in the basement." Jason said before running to the basement and opening the door. Jason ran and pushed the wall, is he crazy!? It's not going to move. Suddenly the wall flew open, well the door. It had been decorated to look just like the wall. I was pushed in first and Jason soon followed behind, shutting the door and making the room pitch black. I managed to find Jason and I wrapped myself in his arms.

"Im sorry." I whispered.

"Shhh baby." Jason said stroking my hair. A large knock was sounded before we heard the female police officer's voice again.

"We just saw Jason McCann and a girl run around this area. We think they might have come into this house. Mind if we have a check?"

"Yeah go ahead." Replied one of the guys. Me and Jason stayed quiet and still for about 10 minutes before the basement door flew open, hitting hard against the wall. The two officers mumbled things to each other but then we soon heard footsteps going back up the stairs before the door was closed. 

"No sign of them, thank you for your time." The male said. We waited a few minutes before Jaden bust the door open. 

"The're gone guys." He said holding the door open for us. 

"Thanks man." Jason said giving him a 'bro hug.' We walked back up the stairs and into the living room with everyone else.

That was a close one..