Chapter Seven

Jennifer

I'm still stuck in the basement. I haven't eaten in two days, or had a drink, or had a shower. Jason's has only been in a couple of times. Once with that guy who was here a few weeks to take away the dead body. He came down yesterday to put some of his guns and knives and stuff in. Everyday he's came in I've just been saying sorry over and over again, begging to come out.. Id keep on saying it until he walked out. I heard voices from upstairs

"Jason, we need to get rid of that girl"

"Well, im sorry Johnson but you CANT do that" That was definitely Jason. But were they talking about me?

"Jason you don't understand how much crap having her around you would cause. Seriously do you realize how many more people are after you and the gang since they found out about you having her?" This 'Johnson' said

"Johnson, she's staying here, end of story." Jason said.

Jason

"Johnson, she's staying here, end of story." I said for the last time. According to him, there's loads more people and gangs after me since they found out I have Jennifer. Nobody's taking her away from me, and yeah I have locked her in the basement for two days but still, it could be worse if she was with him.

"$10,000" Johnson said.

"What? No. She's staying with me, okay? So get your ass outta my house before I blow it off." I said. Im really starting to get pissed now.

"Ok, ok, im going" He said and walked out.

The truth is, I did actually feel really bad about what I did to Jennifer, the anger just took over me. Every single time ive been in the basement she would keep on saying 'im sorry' 'please forgive me Jason' and all sorts of shit like that. I made my way over to the door and put the code in, the padlock opened immediately and the room filled with light. Jennifer was sitting in the corner all curled up. As soon as she saw me she said.

"Im sorry Jason, I didn't mean what I said."

"Come on." I said, holding open the door for her to walk. She smiled and hugged me. I was a bit taken back but I hugged her back anyway.

"C'mon lets get you outta here." I said and helped her to stand up but she just fell straight back down.

"My ankle really hurts from the other day." She said looking up at me. I picked her up bridal style and carried her to the bedroom she was in the other day. I laid her down on the bed.

"What do you want to do?" I asked her.

"I think a shower would be best." I nodded and carried her to the bathroom. I turned the shower on for her.

"Ill wait in the bedroom just incase you fall or anything, is that ok?"

"Yeah, thanks." She said smiling and pushed me out of the bathroom.Then I thought, she didn't take any clothes into the bathroom did she?

Jennifer

I took a shower, washed my hair, brushed my teeth, blow-dried my hair and did my usual routine. I looked around the bathroom and realized I didn't bring any clothes in here at all.

"Uhm, Jason?" I could hear him laughing from the other side of the door. "Jason McCann, give me some clothes now!" I said.

"Come and get them." He replied. I could tell he had that stupid smirk wiped across his face.

"Jason please." I said trying to make my voice sound as cute as possible so that he would give in.

"Urgh fine." I heard the closet door opening and closing so I unlocked the bathroom door and peeked my head around only to see Jason standing there with some Tye Dye Jeans, a black vestop and a denim jacket.

"Thanks Jase." I said and shut the door. Ill just pick some shoes out when I go back out. I finished getting ready and walked back out, I went with a pair of black supras. Jason wasn't there so I decided to go downstairs and see what he was doing.

I limped down the stairs and walked into the kitchen. There was loads of beer bottles and 3 or 4 empty pizza boxes too. Jason wasn't in here so I decided to check in the living room. I walked in only to find a group of about 50 people in there, including Jason. I didn't even think it could fit that many people in there.

"Jen, this is my gang."