Chapter Fifty Six

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Jennifer

3:17 am. Jason still hasn't come home. I sighed and closed my eyes trying to get to sleep, but it was no use. I took my phone off charge and text Jason.

To: Jase♥

From: Jen :)♥

'Where are you? Please come home.'

I feel bad for saying what I did. I get that he shouldn't have slapped me but I suppose it was my fault. I heard the door open and close and I quickly jumped out of bed and down the stairs. It was Jason.

"I'm sorry." I said trying to wrap my arms around is torso, but he pushed me away. He smelt like alcohol and drugs. Oh no. "Jason I shouldn't have said it. I'm sorry." He shook his head and got himself a glass of orange juice. He walked into the living room with me following behind him like a lost puppy. "Jase please, I'm sorry."

"Jennifer just leave me alone okay?!" He snapped at me.

"Not until you say you forgive me. I shouldn't have said it. Of course I want to marry you Jase." He rolled his eyes.

"What part of leave me alone dont you get?"

"Jason please." I said.

"Jennifer go away." He said. "Fucking bitch." He mumbled afterwards.

"Jason stop calling me that. I said I'm sorry what else do you want me to do?" He stood up and he was going to walk away before I stopped him. "I'm sorry."

"Jennifer move!"

"Say you forgive me." He eyes turned darker as he pushed me out of the way, making me fly backwards and hit my head against the corner of the coffee table. I put my hand up and felt a warm liquid. When I looked I had blood all over my hand. "I told you to move." Jason said shrugging as if it was nothing.

"I just wanted you to forgive me." I replied, feeling tears fall out of my eyes.

"Well I'm not going to. You shouldn't have said what you did."

"How many times do I have to say this?! I'm sorry!" I yelled at him.

"Don't you fucking yell at me." He said picking me up off the floor by my throat. All the traumatising memories flooded back into my mind.

"S-Sorry."

"I'm sick of you apologizing! Stupid bitch." He said punching me in the face and pushing me back down to the floor. He kicked me in the ribs once more before walking upstairs. I lay there in pain for a while before I heard Jason's phone ring. It was on the coffee table. I grabbed it and saw 'Jaden' written across the screen. I answered it.

"Jaden." I said whimpering a little.

"Jen whats wrong?!" Jaden asked sounding panicked.

"It's Jason."

"What's wrong with him?" Jaden asked.

"I think he's been doing drugs. He smells like smoke and drugs and he hit me."

"I'll be there in a few." I ended the call and lay there waiting for Jaden to come.

---

I heard the door close before I felt myself being lifted up.

"Jen are you okay?" Jaden asked. "What did he do to you?"

"He hit me again." I sobbed, once more not being able to control my tears.

"Where is he?"

"Somewhere upstairs." He nodded and gently placed me on the sofa. He jogged upstairs and before long I heard him shouting at Jason.

"Get your act together Jason! I don't care if you have been doing drugs. That's your fiancee you have just hit!" Jaden shouted.

"I dont' even want to marry that little slut!" Jason yelled back. I swear you could hear my heart shatter into a million pieces. More and more tears fell. Before long Jaden came downstairs, with Jason following. I stood up off the sofa and slapped Jason hard across the face.

"I hate you." Was all I said before running upstairs and packing mine and Alex's things. There is no way in hell we're staying here with that monster.

Jason is such an ass isn't he?

Thank you all for being so patient with the updates, I have literally been crammed with work work and more work.

Remember to vote and comment x