Chapter Twenty Nine

Jennifer

I was awoken by the van coming to a halt. The painkillers Jason gave me didn't work at all. I looked to my right and saw Jason lying next to me.

"C'mon sweetheart." He said picking me up bridal style. I looked at the house. It was huge, and I mean huge. As I took in the landscape around us, I noticed that we were surrounded by miles of dense forrest, how did Jason even know about this place?  Jason carried me into the house and up the stairs. He laid me on the bed of an absolutely gorgeous room! The minute Jason set me down on the bed I didnt want to move, it was so comfy.

"I'm going to go get the bags, i'll be 5 minutes." He said and put the TV on in our room. Jersey Shore was on. Jason and Jaden came back with 3 bags each.

"While you were gone we packed everyone's stuff because if we found you we knew you'd be coming with us." Jaden said smiling at me.

"Thanks man." Jason said to Jaden before he left the room. The bed shrunk down beside me and I felt an arm go aroun my waist.

"How are you?" Jason asked.

"Still in a lot of pain." I replied honestly.

"Painkillers didnt work?" He asked.

"Nope" I replied, pouting. Jason sighed and kissed my head sweetly

"Want any food? I'm starving." He said. I nodded. I tried to push myself up out of the bed but it failed miserably. "Come here babe." Jase said carrying me. We were halfway down the stairs when I heard an unusual noise. To be honest, it sounded like a dog barking. I shook off the thought and Jason walked down the stairway. The noise sounded again. That was definately a dog.

"Jason do you have dogs?" I asked him. He laughed and shook his head.

"Nope, you do." He said. I looked confused. Jason led me into the living room and set me down on the sofa. Before I could even blink I had two cutest puppies beside me. Two beautiful german shepherds, one white and one black.  

They were both so gorgeous!

"The day you got arrested remember how I told you that you should go do some shopping yourself?" Jason asked me. I nodded.

"The reason I went was because I wanted to buy you some puppies. I got these guys 2 weeks ago."

"I dont get it, how come they weren't in the van?" I asked.

"I was in Jason's car driving them here." Rachael said. I knew there was someone missing from the van.

"We decided to wait until we found you to name them." Jess added. "So what do you want to call them?" I thought for a minute or two.

"Are they both boys or both girls or what?" I asked.

"The white one's a boy and the black one is a girl." Jason said.

"Snowball and Jinxy. White one Snowball black one Jinxy."

"What type of name is Jinxy?" Derek asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know, it just.. I don't know." I giggled a little.

"So it's settled." Jason said. 

"Are they trained?"

"Yeah, we just have to teach them their names and tricks and stuff." Jason said. I smiled. I've always wanted a dog. 

"I think were all gonna go to bed, night guys." Jaden said before everyone went up the stairs. I held out my arms for Jason and he carefully hugged me.

"Thank you." I said kissing his cheek.

"You missed." He said.

"Huh?"

"You missed." He repeated pouting his lips. I kissed him. We both laughed and headed up the stairs with Jinxy and Snowball following behind us.

Even though I slept the whole way here, i'm still tired!