Chapter Twenty Four

Jason

Me and Jen were just going to go up to bed when there was a knock on the door. Jennifer sighed and went to answer it. A couple of seconds after the door closed I heard a male's voice.

"Jennifer Lawrence, we'd like to take you back to the station." He said. No please no! I heard the slapping of handcuffs. Why are they putting her in handcuffs?! I had to try and help her, even though I knew I was going to get arrested.

"You should be arresting me not her." I said letting the police officers see me. They both looked shocked and immediatly ran over to me, pushing me to the floor and putting handcuffs on me. I saw a tear run down Jennifers face.

"What are you doing?" She mouthed to me.

"It'll be fine." I mouthed back.

"Shall we call back-up, I mean we only have one car." The female officer whispered.

"No, lets just take them in one." They said. They took me and Jennifer out to their car and placed us in the back. After about an hours drive we were there. Me and Jennifer were took out and put in a questioning room. They unlocked our handcuffs. "Jason, you will be spending some time in here. Jennifer you need questioning but then you may be free to go. After your questioning you will both be brought back to this room where you will be told whats happening." One of them said before walking out.

"Why did you do that Jason!? You should have just hid!" Jennifer said turning towards me. I sighed.

"Jen, I've escaped this place 3 times, I can do it again." I said smirking.

"We'll wait until we are both back in here for questioning. Then, these officers obviously arent very smart. If they were they wouldnt have put a window in here would they?" I whispered before kissing her neck softly. She blushed and looked down.

"Jennifer Lawrence?" A women said stepping into the room, practically screaching since she was so high pitched. Jennifer stood up and walked out with her. I took this as my chance and called Jaden. He picked up after a few rings.

"Hello?" He said.

"Hey Jaden, when are you guys getting back? I need a favour." I said.

"Where on our way back now, why?" Perfect.

"Great, in about 1 hour stop outside that police station about an hour away from the house. Me and Jennifer got arrested and were breaking out." I said.

"Good job we brought the big van with us then isnt it?" Jaden asked, I smirked.

"Definately, bye bro." I said.

"Bye." He said before we hung up.

This is going to be perfect.

Jennifer

I was took into a questioning room where a women sat in front of me.

"Jennifer Lawrence, you were reported missing 3 and a half month ago. You were later seen running away from cops with Jason McCann at a local mall in Las Vegas. 3 month later, you were saw with Mr McCann again, running away from police again. They searched the house and couldnt find either of you, but then you were reported and arrested. Jason was also arrested with you, care to tell us how your related to him?" She asked in her high squeaky voice. I tried to hold back my laugh but that failed miserably.

"I'm his girlfriend." I said.

"Girlfriend? I'm surprised considering he kidnapped you." She trailed off expecting an answer.

"Well people fall for each other, and we did." I said.

"He did kidnap you and drug you Miss Lawrence." No shit sherlock.

"I know." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"So what happened when you and Jason were chased by cops, but you got away?" She asked as I sighed. 

The rest of the questions were pretty  much the same, wonder how Jason's doing.

Jason

I was harshly pushed down into the chair by a huge officer. A women sat in front of me, the same person who took Jennifer out before.

"Mr McCann, Jennifer already told us that you and her are in a relationship." I nodded. "And she also told us that she didnt want you to get arrested and that she didnt want to be taken back to her abusive parents, so she ran with you. Is this true?" I nodded.

"Yup." I said, popping the 'p' as usual.

"So tell us, how did everything come about with you and Jennifer?" I sighed and explained before I was put back in the room  were in before. Jennifer was already there. I smirked at her and waited until the officers left the room. I managed to get a quick glance outside and saw Jaden, Mason, Josh, Derek and Carly in the front seat of the van. I pushed Jennifer up to the window and she climbed out. I followed shortly after. When Carly spotted us she smirked and we got into the back of the van. Jaden quickly sped off heading for the house. This means were moving again..