Chapter Sixty One

I finally finished unpacking my things. Alex was asleep and Jason finished about an hour ago. Sighing heavily, I flopped down onto the bed beside Jason.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"6:30, I'm hungry." He grumbled.

"Yeah me too, what is there to eat around here?"

"There's a restaurant about 30 minutes walk away." Jason replied.

"Can we go?" I asked. He nodded. I got up off the bed and walked over to the closet. After scanning through my outfits I finally decided on this one. I straightened my hair and left it down naturally. I applied some make-up and put my phone into my clutch, before stepping out and spraying some perfume. Jason came out of the walk-in closet. I smiled at Jason as he walked out, earning a smile back in response.

"Ready?" He asked. I nodded as he grabbed Alex and put him in the baby stroller. He made sure he was strapped in before we walked out our penthouse. Jason pushed the button for the elevator and before long the doors open. Jason pushed the stroller in then I rememebered, I forgot my wallet.

"Jason I've left my wallet in the suite." I said turning to go back. Jason grabbed my arm and quickly spun me around.

"It's fine, I have mine." I sighed before getting in the elevator. Jason pushed the button for the lobby and we slowly started to descend. I heard someones breathing start to get heavy, and it wasnt mine.

"Jason?" I asked him.

"Yeah?" He said.

"Are you okay?" He nodded trying to convince me. He's clearly not. "No you're not, whats up?" I asked grabbing his hand.

"It's nothing I just don't like lifts." He mumbled quietly. "I'm claustrophobic." He added. I nodded understanding, even although I still don't think that's what is bothering him. The doors opened and Jason quickly rushed out. Jason kept his head down, just incase anybody recognised him as we walked out the lobby and headed towards the restaurant.

---

We got sat down at our table. Alex was in one of them baby high chairs. The waitress handed me and Jason a menu before she got out her notepad.

"Would you like any drinks?" She asked.

"Lemonade for me please." I said.

"Coke." Jason said. "And can we have an orange juice for Alex please?" She nodded and scribbled on her notepad before walking away. I opened my menu, reading through it.

"The Spaghetti looks nice." I said. Jason nodded agreeing with me.

"What should we get for Alex?" Jason asked.

"They have chicken nuggets." I suggested. The waitress came back with our drinks.

"Are you ready to order?" Jason nodded.

"Umm, 2 spaghetti's and a kids nuggets please." She scribbled on her notepad again and walked away. After twenty minutes, our meals came. I couldn't help but laugh at Alex as he began to shove chicken nuggets into his mouth.

I love my family.

So I've established that when I wrote this story I didn't know how to write a long chapter, so to make up for it I will be posting a couple.