Chapter Five

2 Weeks Later

So it's been a few weeks and to my surprise, me and Jason are getting on quite well. He hasn't beat me anymore, and he keeps apologizing for what he did. I've even told him about what my family life was like, and he told me his too. 

However, there's a problem. 

I think I'm falling for him...

Jason

The past few weeks have been going pretty well, and I think Jen thinks so too. She's not as bad as what I thought she was, she's actually pretty chill.

"Jen, Jess is here." I shouted to her. I have to go deal with gang stuff and Jess is here to keep her company and make sure she doesn't escape, because I still don't fully trust her. I went in the shower and did my usual routine. Once I got out I put a black v-neck on with some dark jeans and white and black adiddas high tops & I gelled my hair up a little bit. When I got downstairs I saw that Jess was already here. I said bye to the girls and headed off in my black range rover. 

I drove for about an hour to meet the guys at some old hideout. We said our hello's and stuff, loaded the guns and got ready to attack. We were after some gang because they killed 3 of Jake's family members, his niece, sister and brother-in-law and he wanted revenge.

I slowly walked along the path that led to the hideout with my gun in my left hand. Of course I was leading, cause, well, im the boss. All 5 of us froze when we heard a door shut, I looked forward to see two of the members walking out to have a smoke.

"You 4 go inside, ill get them 2 fuckers" I whispered to them.

"You sure boss? I mean I could go with you if you-"

"Shut up Derek!" I suppose you could say that he's the kiss ass of the group. The rest of the guys went inside while I snook around the back. When I finally reached the guys, I took my guns out and pressed them into their heads, smiking as they both froze with fear.

"Any last words boys?" I asked them smirking.

"Yeah, go to hell McCann" One of them said.

"You first" I replied and shot them both seeing the blood pour out of the back of their heads. I kicked their bodies around a little, just to make sure they were dead. 

"McCann, McCann" I heard a voice behind me. I turned around only to become face to face with the leader of this gang. 

"Michael, long time, no see." I said smirking. The last time I saw Michael was when I killed his girlfriend, brother and cousin in front of his own eyes. He killed my cousin, Matthew, which forced my Auntie and Uncle to commit suicide because they couldn't deal with it. They were my last family members, and he ruined it all.

"How's life McCann? Heard you kidnapped another girl." He said. 

"What's it to you?" I asked stating the obvious. 

"Nothing, just wanted to let you know that she'll be mine by tomorrow." He said smirking his ass off. I held up my gun and shot him straight in the chest, dumb ass. I turned to walk away and saw all my gang members running out of the house.

"We got them all bro!" Jake said. "And we've set up a bomb which is bound to dispose any evidence and bodies, even those three." He pointed behind me to where Michael and those 2 other guys were.

"Nice job boys" I said as we headed back of to our cars.

"See you guys at the meeting on Sunday" I said before getting into my car.

---

I was driving down the freeway when my phone started to ring, I grabbed it out of my back pocket and it was Jess.

"Jess?" I asked

"J-Jason please come home f-fast. There's some guy in the h-house shouting for J-Jennifer. W-Were in the basement right now and ive l-locked the d-door but I don't know if it will hold h-him." She said stuttering and crying.

"Im on my way, hold in there"

I  raced back to my house and was there within 10 minutes and the journey should have took about another 30-40 minutes. I need to protect Jen.

Wait, what did I just say?