Chapter Six

Jessica

"Jennifer, I know your in here! Come out, unless you want to stay here and get killed by McCann!" The voice shouted. I was trying to comfort her, but it wasnt working; she was petrified. She was backed up right into the corner of the room, and was crying and shaking.

"J-Jess wheres J-Jason?" She asked me with pleading eyes.

"Dont worry, he's on his way" Im really trying to act strong for her. The house went silent for a few minutes before we heard banging on the basement door.

"Cant hide from me sweetheart" The man said. I could tell that he was smirking his little ass off. He kept hitting the door. Then all of a sudden the door collapsed. He looked me straight in the eyes.

"Cody?" I asked.

"Oh Jessica, nice to see you again sweetheart. How have you been?" He asked smirking. Cody was my ex boyfriend before I was even involved in Jason's gang. 

"Wow Jess, your still the same old slut you used-" Before he could even finish his sentence he was on the floor, with a large pool of blood forming around his head.

"You okay Jess?" I looked up and saw Jason with a gun and a knife in his hand.

"Im fine Jase" I replied.

"Jen, you okay sweetheart?" He asked. What did he just call her?

"Y-yeah" She whimpered. Jason gave me an 'you can go now' look.

"See you guys later" I said before walking out of the room.

Jason

I gave Jess the 'you can go now look.' 

"See you guys later" She said before walking out of the room.

"You okay Jen?" I asked her again. She didnt reply. "Jen, im sorry, I didnt realise he was coming." Still nothing. "Please forgive me." After a couple of minutes of awkward silence she mumbled something which I couldnt quite make out. I walked closer to her.

"What'd you say babe?" She curled up into a ball even tighter than what she was before.

"I-I said I wanna go h-home." For some odd reason, I felt my heart shatter.

"Look Jen I know its a horrible place to be in but imagine how I feel. Ive had to put of with all of this crap for four years.." Jason stop talking about yourself. "And after all the fun and stuff that we had, I thought we were really starting to get on." I said honestly. I really did think everything was going good.

"Well we werent. Why did you even have to kidnap me!?" She said looking at me and standing up. "These 2 weeks, yeah I was getting along with you and we were having a good time. But how do you think I feel?! You constantly going out and killing people and then people coming to try and kidnap me again!? Why dont you think about someone other than yourself for a change Jason. You think you'r-"  I slapped her across the face as hard as I could, cutting her off in the middle of her sentence.

"I only told you a tiny bit about my life. You actually dont know anything about what ive been through. You think I wanna be in this mess!? Then you thought wrong!" I screamed at her, emphasising the word 'anything.'

"There we go, talking about you again" She said laughing humourlessly. "Get a life Jason" She said and tried to walk out but I grabbed her by the arm and threw her onto the floor. 

Jennifer

"Get a life Jason" I said and began to walk out the door, only to be pulled back and thrown onto the hard, cold floor. Jason punched and kicked me numerous times in pretty much every place that he could.

He reached for something in his back pocket, it was his knife. He came really close to me and held it to my throat. 

"You think your clever bitching about my life? You're fucking wrong!" He spat at me through gritted teeth. I gulped a little, but Jason thankfully removed the knife from my throat.

"And to think I thought you were actually a nice person who really did care. Guess I did think wrong."

Jason

"And to think I thought you were actually a nice person who really DID care. Guess I thought wrong." Jennifer mumbled before I was out of the basement. I stopped still in my tracks for a minute before carrying on up the stairs and out of the basement. I turned around and locked the door with a padlock which had a code on it, and trust me, nobody would be able to get the code right. Everytime you get it wrong it gives you a little zap and its got the same amount of volts as a taser. I went upstairs and into my bedroom. I turned on my TV and put on this random channel. I lay back on my bed just thinking.

Did Jennifer really mean what she said?