Chapter Thirteen

Jennifer

I woke up to the gorgeous smell of bacon and eggs. I walked downstairs and found Jason at the stove, without a shirt. He has great abs. 

"Like what you see?" Jason asked smirking without even turning around. Does he have eyes in the back of his head or something!? I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his waist, putting my head on his shoulder. "Want any breakfast?" Jason asked kissing my temple.

"Yes please." I said and kissed him on the lips. That soon turned into a make-out session. 

"Guys not in the kitchen, people eat in here." Jess said walking in. I pulled away blushing. Jess just laughed at us. We all had our breakfast, before going and getting changed. After my shower, I slipped into this outfit and styled my hair, only putting on a little makeup. Me, Jason and Jess got into Jason's black range rover and headed for the mall. Jason found a parking space next to a van that looked a little bit too familiar to me. We walked inside, me holding Jason's hand and Jess on my right side.

"Where first girls?" Jason asked us. 

"HOLLISTER!" Me and Jess both yelled at the same time. We headed towards there and Jess went her own way, but Jason followed me.

"You can have anything you want, im paying." Jason whispered huskily in my ear. 

"No Jase, you cant." I said turning around and facing him. 

"Well you don't exactly have any money, do you?" He asked me. 

"True." I said turning back around and looking at this gorgeous dress. 

"So just get whatever you like." He said to me and picked up the dress before I even got the chance to look at the price-tag. 

"Jason you don't know how much that is!" I said running after him. 

"So? All I know is that you will look very sexy in it." He replied heading towards the changing rooms. I followed behind him and he pushed me into an empty cubicle.

"Try it." He said. I had just stripped out of my clothes and was about to put the dress on, when Jason ran in.

"Jason what are you doing!?" I shouted at him. He put his hand over my mouth and signaled for me to be quiet.

"There's a cop out there." He said. 

"Someone has reported that they saw Jason McCann in this mall. Me and my colleague Officer Jones were just wondering if you saw him?" I manly voice said.

"Oh sorry officer I haven't seen him." The woman replied.

"Okay thank you for your time." The officer said before we couldn't hear his voice anymore. I quickly put my top and jacket back on before running out of the changing rooms with Jason. The woman looked at him and gasped. Jason dropped the dress and ran grabbing my hand. 

"Officer, Officer." The women shouted pointing at us. Jason ran with me following closely behind him, still holding his hand tight. I looked back and saw two police officers behind us.

"MCCANN STOP THERE RIGHT NOW." One of the officers screamed. Jason pushed over a clothing rack to try and slow them down. We were nearly out the doors when the huge glass window beside up shattered, pieces flying everywhere. Me and Jason sprinted out the mall. I looked back and saw the two officers still running behind us. I turned around and tripped over a plant pot. I quickly picked myself up and began running again. My ankle hurt like mad. We made it to the parking lot and got in Jason's car, knowing the cops were far behind us. They spotted me and ran towards their car which was parked right at the front doors. Lucky for us we parked at the back, right next to the exit. Jason sped out and down the freeway, loosing the cops.

"Call Jess Jennifer, and tell her what happened and asked her to catch a bus home or something." The cops didn't know who she was. Jason passed me his phone and I looked through his contacts until I saw Jess's name flash up on the screen, meaning she was ringing us.

"Jess you have to get your own way back to the house. The cops found Jason and we had to quickly make a run for it. Ill tell you the full story when your home." I said before hanging up.