Chapter Thirty Seven

Jason

I walked back through the front door. I had to kill that gang otherwise chances are Jennifer and that baby would be dead. The leader of that gang, Aaron had been trying to kill her for the past 6 months, but he never tracked us down. About a month ago he found out that we were in Los Angeles and he came after us straight away. Ever since then me and some of my other gang members in Los Angeles have been hunting him and his gangs down.

 I walked straight up the stairs ignoring Jaden as he walked passed me. Yes, I let him out of that basement just a few days after I put him in there but Jessica still has some really bad pains. In the hospital she had 6 operations to stop her internal bleeding and stuff. I walked into mine and Jennifers bedroom and laid down on the bed. Soon enough I fell asleep.

—-

A loud bang woke me up from my sleep. I groaned and sat up, only to see Jennifer walk into the room and give me a nasty glare.  I rolled my eyes.

"Jason it's over." Was all she said before grabbing some clothes and walking out of the bedroom. I felt a tear fall down my face, what? I looked down and thought for a while before I finally decided to go and find Jennifer. I found her in the spare bedroom which was a couple of rooms away from mine. 

"What do you mean its over?" I asked her.

"How are we meant to have a relationship if you're never home!?" 

"I WAS PROTECTING YOU JENNIFER! CANT YOU UNDERSTAND THAT!? If I hadn't of killed that guy you would have been dead. No doubt about it!" I said. She looked as if she was thinking. "Jennifer I will be home from now on, I just had to kill that gang." I practically begged her. A tear started to stream down her face.

"I don't know Jason, I dont want to have a boyfriend who I never see." She said looking down.

"BUT YOU WILL SEE ME JENNIFER! I DONT NEED TO GO OUT ANYMORE!" I screamed at her. She looked up at me in disbelief.

"You know your chances aren't looking good." 

"You know what? Fuck you! You've turned into such a bitch and i'm really getting sick of it!" I didnt mean a word of that, I just said it.

Jennifer

"You know what? Fuck you! You've turned into such a bitch and i'm really getting sick of it!" Jason shouted.

"Oh im a bitch!? You're the one who didnt even care about your girlfriend who just happened to be one month pregnant!" I shouted back before trying to walk past him, bad mistake. He grabbed me by my arm and pulled me down to the floor. I felt his hand come in contact with my cheek, and then his fist come in contact with my face multiple times. 

"Jason stop!" I shouted. "Thats enough!" I said after he had start to kick me.

"Shut up i'll tell YOU when it's enough!" With that said he picked me up and threw me back down on the bed. This is the Jason who I despise more than anything. He started to take off my top. Please don't tell me he's going to do what I think he's going to do. 

—-

He got off me before putting his clothes on and begininng to walk out.

"Oh and Jason?" He turned around. "I never want to see you again!"