Chapter Sixty Nine

Vote and comment for faster updates!

I laughed as Alex dug into his happy meal.

"He eats like me." Jason chuckled.

"He does." I said with a little laugh before biting into my chicken burger. Jason began eating his big mac when his phone vibrated on the table. He looked at the message and frowned. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"Jaden text me. He said that you told Jess I was leaving the gang." I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Do you want me to leave the gang?" He asked. I sat deep in thought for a while.

"I don't know, I'm just worried about Alex's safety thats all. I just don't want anything happening to him. He's our son Jason, we have to make sure he's safe. I don't know what I'd do if anything happened to Alex." I said sighing at the end.

"He'll be fine." Jason growled at me. "Just like you were."

"Jason I'm concered for our sons safety. What if he gets killed?" I shivered at the thought.

"You were fine and he will be too." He spat before finishing his burger. I rolled my eyes and finished my meal.

When we were all done we put everything else in the trash. We walked back out to the car and got buckled in. There was an awkward silence on the way home. I burst open the door and Alex squirmed to get out of my arms and go play with his cars. Jinxy and Snow came running towards us.

"Hey guys." I said rubbing their heads. I jogged upstairs to get changed into something more comfortable. I slipped on an outfit consisting of jeans and a simple t-shirt. I scrubbed off all my make-up and tied my hair in a messy bun. I lay down on the bed and flicked on the TV, then the DVD. Once I decided to watch Titanic I slipped it into the DVD player and pressed play. I got under the covers and pulled them up to my chest.

Halfway through the movie the door creaked open.

"Can we talk?" Jason's raspy voice asked.

"What about?" I asked keeping my attention focused on the TV.

"I'm sorry I snapped at you earlier. I didn't mean to do it." He said taking a seat on the bed.

"Don't worry about it. I just don't want Alex getting hurt." I replied honestly.

"Neither do I." He looked at the TV and looked back to me, raising his eyebrows. "Sappy love movies." He said with a sigh.

"Titanic is one of the best movies ever." I replied.

"Step-brothers." He said.

"Nu-uh." I said in one of those diva voices making Jason chuckle. Suddenly Alex started to cry. Jason exhaled loudly before walking out of the room. Minutes later he returned with Alex in his arms.

"What's wrong this time?" I asked.

"One of his cars broke. He must of stood on it or something." Jason said. I held out my arms for Alex and Jason gladly passed him to me.

"He's probably just tired." He was sucking on his pacifier. He looked at the TV and shut his eyes. I started to gently rock him in my arms. Minutes later he was sleeping once more. I adjusted him slightly so that he was comfy.

"He's so cute when he's sleeping." I said smiling down at him. Jason chuckled a little and lay down on my shoulder. "Aw my two babies." I said sarcastically. Jason kissed my shoulder and watched the movie.

"When this is over we're watching Step-Brothers." Jason said.

"No way. The last time we had a movie day you chose all the movies. Now its my turn." Jason groaned.

"Well what next?" He asked.

"Skyfall." I replied.

"James Bond is okay I suppose."

"Okay? Have you seen Daniel Craig?" Jason playfully rolled his eyes and chuckled.

"Yeah he is so gorgeous." He said in a high-pitched voice, making me giggle.

"Oh my gosh." I said laughing at him.

This boy.

Because I hadn't updated in a while, I decided to post three chapters to try and make up for it. I really hope that you liked them!

Remember to vote and comment, your feedback is always appreciated!(: