Chapter Forty Six

Jennifer

It's been three month, and things aren't too good. Alex is getting big now, and Jason does spend time with him but me and Jason are slowly falling apart. Recently and more frequently, he's been coming home drunk, and there was one night he returned with a hickey and lipstick all over his face and neck.

"Jennifer where is Alex?" He asked, strolling into the room.

"In his nursery." I replied simply and turned my back towards him.

"What's wrong now?!" He groaned. I chose to ignore his question. "Jennifer you're always so grumpy!"

"Maybe because you go out and get drunk pretty much every night and then you come back with lipstick all over your face!" I yelled at him.

"Get over yourself." He spat as he left the room. I rolled my eyes and went back to making me and Alex some food. If Jason wants some he can cook it for himself. I heard a knock at the door so I opened it, seeing a fairly-young girl who was plastered in layers of make-up.

"Where's Jason?" She demanded, eyeing me up and down as if I was dirt.

"Who are you?"

"His girlfriend." She replied smirking. Excuse me? 

"No, you must be mistaken. I'm his girlfriend."

"So you think honey." She replied pushing past me.

"Jasey!" She shouted walking up the stairs. I followed after her. "Jasey!" She shouted again. He came out of Alex's nursery with Alex in his arms. He looked up and his face showed nothing but pure shock when he saw her.

"Anna what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Jasey explain to this girl that I am your girlfriend, and who is that?!" She shouted disgusted, pointing rudely to my son.

"He's my son." Jason replied.

"You have a son?!" She yelled. Even from a distance I could see Alex's bottom lip quivering, he was going to cry.

"Jason who is she and why is she saying that she's your girlfriend?" I asked him. He looked at me. "Have you been cheating on me?" I asked with my voice cracking. He didnt say anything. "HOW COULD YOU!?" I screamed at him with tears flowing fastly down my cheeks.

"Jennifer I'm sorry-"

"Fuck you Jason!" I screamed.

"Listen calm down-" Anna said. Before she could continue I slapped her hard across the face. I grabbed Alex from Jason, placing him firmly on my hip before doing the same thing to Jason as I did to Anna.

"I didn't think you would ever cheat, but I was clearly wrong!" I yelled before running out of the house. I grabbed Jason's car keys and opened his car, quickly putting Alex in and driving away. I saw Jason come running out of the house crying but I just drove away.

I cant believe it, I never ever thought he would cheat.

Jason

"Why did you come here?!" I shouted at Anna.

"You didn't exactly tell me you were cheating on someone else and had a son-" I slapped her exactly where Jennifer hit her.

"I didn't need to tell you, why did you come here?!"

"I wanted to see you."

"Get out!" I shouted pushing her out.

"But are we still together-" I slammed the door in her face and slid down the back of the door and just cried. Nobody was here at the minute, there was just Me, Alex and Jennifer because the rest of the gang were in New York taking care of gang stuff.

I sat there for hours and I just kept repeating to myself..

You've fucked everything up.