Chapter Sixty Seven

I woke up to the delicious smell of bacon and eggs. I pushed the covers off me and sat up. I pulled myself out of bed and out of the room. I walked downstairs and found Jason cooking behind the stove, shirtless.

"Morning Jase." I said wrapping my arms around his waist from behind.

"Morning babe." Jason quickly pecked my temple before flipping the bacon.

"Is it nearly done? I'm starving." Jason nodded before chuckling slightly.

"Yeah babe it'll only be a few minutes." I took a seat at the counter. I heard the frying stop and Jason was plating up our breakfast. "Oh and I've fed Alex. He fell back asleep so I took him up to the nursery." I nodded and began to dig in as Jason placed the plate infront of me. He chuckled and started to eat himself.

When we were done I quickly jogged upstairs to take a shower and get changed. I washed my hair with my coconut Shampoo and Conditioner before using my lime shower gel. After turning off the water I wrapped a warm fluffy towel around my body. I stepped out and brushed my teeth before blowdrying my hair. After putting on deodrant I put on clean undergarments and then I just threw this outfit on. I brushed my hair and tied it into a neat bun and applied light make-up. When I went back downstairs I found Jason on his laptop.

"What you doing?" I asked wrapping my arms around his neck. I looked and he was on a sight for Wedding things. "What are you looking for?" I asked.

"A wedding planner." He said still searching.

"I thought we were going to do it ourselves?" I questioned.

"I just thought it would get quite stressful." He said shrugging. I sighed and sat next to him. He clicked onto some girl named 'Jessica Parker.' She had good reviews. "I like her." Jason said looking at me for my approval. I nodded and smiled slightly. "Great I'll call her later." Jason said closing the laptop and put it on the table jogging upstairs to get dressed. I picked up the laptop and logged onto my facebook. 6 notifications. 3 actual notifications, 2 messages and 1 friend request. I quickly checked my notifications. I had a message from Zac and a one from Sarah, both saying pretty much the same thing. I smiled slightly and replied to both.

'Great. Me and Jason are starting the wedding plans but the drive here was too long :/ Aw, and I missed you guys too.' I opened the friend request. 'Eliza Douglas.' No thanks. I deleted the request just as Jason came down the stairs.

"I'm going to call her." He said walking into the kitchen. Minutes later he returned. "She's gonna come in a few days at 10am." I groaned loudly.

"Urgh so I have to get up." Jason chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Yeah. You'll survive." Jason joked. I chuckled and nodded.

I cant wait to start planning our wedding.