Chapter Eleven

Jennifer

So today is the day Jason's allowed home out of hospital. The doctor came in to do one last check up on him.

"Everything's good enough to let you go home Jason. You will still be in pain, so you'll have to take some tablets for that." He said and handed me a sheet of paper telling us the dosage and stuff. "Your wrist is still broken so your going to have to be careful with that, and of course your ankle. Apart from that you are free to go, let me just take out your drip." With that said the Doctor went over and pulled the needle out of Jason's hand. 

Jason

I was sitting in the passengers seat watching Jennifer drive.

"Jase stop staring at me." She said blushing slightly.

"Sorry, you're just so beautiful." I said making her blush more. She giggled and continued driving. The hospital I was at was about 45 minutes away from my house. There was a comfortable silence as we were driving, but I decided to break it.

"Jen, you know how you told me about your parents and that getting drunk and stuff all the time. I was just wondering, would you ever like.." I trailed, feeling a little awkward. "Want to go back to them?"

"Honestly, no. I hate them so much for what they did. Even after everything they've done, they still don't give a fuck." 

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have brought it up." I said looking out the window.

"Jason its fine, in a weird way, you saved me." Then I felt a hand on mine. I looked and saw Jennifer's. I smiled and looked back out the window. In about 10 minutes we were back at home and as soon as Jen got the door open I ran in and sprawled myself across the sofa.

"Its so nice to be home." I said and heard Jennifer laughing.

 "What?" I asked smiling at her.

She shook her head, but continued laughing. I got up and went to my bedroom to change. It was so hard having this stupid cast on my wrist. I finally managed to do it and waddled back down the stairs. The closer I got to the kitchen the stronger the smell of spaghetti Bolognese got. I saw Jen at the cooker. "What you making?" I asked making her jump. "Aw, I'm sorry baby did I scare you?" I asked smirking.

"Yeah you did when I first met you aswell." She mumbled thinking I didn't hear her. 

"Oh well im sorry." I went and stood behind her. Gently, I kissed her neck.

"You know, we've only been for 3 days and you're already the perviest boyfriend I've ever had." I said putting some more noodles into the pan. 

"Yeah well you better get used to it. I think we'll both be sticking around for quite a while." I said making her blush. I let go of her and went into the sitting room and watched a movie. I honestly never thought that I would fall in love with a girl. I just used them for whatever I wanted, sex and other shit. But Jennifer might be starting to change that.. 

Jennifer

"Jason, food's ready!" I shouted and Jason came running into the kitchen.

"Ah, thanks babe." He said and took his to the sitting room. I followed behind him. "So tell me how did you know that spaghetti Bolognese was my favourite?" Jason asked still looking at the TV. 

"Erm, I didn't." I replied with a little giggle.

"I'm tired, im gonna go to bed." Jason said leaning over, kissing me.

"I'll be coming up in a second I just need to grab a glass of water." Before I could even make it to the kitchen I heard something fall. "I'm okay" Jason shouted. That boy. I walked to the stairs and saw him laying on the first one. 

"What happened?" I asked. 

"I tripped." He said smiling and giggling innocently. I grabbed him and helped him up the stairs. He took off his shirt and pants with a little help from me. I turned around and headed for the door until Jason gave one of those coughs that people do when they want attention. I turned back around and saw him patting the spot next to him.

"Sleep here Jen." I sighed and got under the covers with him. He pulled me close so that my back was against his chest.

"Hey look were in this position again." He said kissing my neck again, and before long he was nibbling and sucking on it.

"That's enough Jason." I said and turned around so I was facing him. He brushed a piece of hair out of my face and kissed me softly.

"Night babe." Jason said turning off the little lamp on the bedside table.

"Night." I said resting my head on his chest.

---

I was woken up to Jason's phone ringing.

"Hello." His voice was raspy and tired. 

"Erm yeah sure what time?"

"Yeah okay, ill get Jennifer up." He turned around and saw me. "Or I wont need to, Jess and the guys are coming over to see how im doing. They said they'll be here in about an hour so we've gotta get up and get ready." He said, sitting up and swinging his legs over to the side.

"But your bed is so comfy!" I said closing my eyes and snuggling more into the pillow.

"I know right." He said heading towards his walk in closet. He came out 2 minutes later with a red top, black jeans, clean boxers and some red supras which he put on the floor next to the door.

"Im gonna go get a shower, ill be out in ten." Did he honestly think I was actually gonna move out of this bed!? He's gonna have to drag me out of it.

"Okay." I heard the bathroom door shut and water start to run. Ten minutes later he came out wearing this clothes and went to put two dog tags on and his shoes. 

"Okay, now seriously Jen. The guys are gonna be here in like half an hour, so hurry up." He said grabbing my arm and slowly pulling me out of bed. 

"NOOOOO!" I screamed once he had me scooped up in his arms. He took me into my bedroom, set me down and grabbed a pair of denim shorts, a black shirt and black sandals.

"Here now go and get showered. Later on im taking you shopping and then were gonna move all your stuff into my bedroom because your not sleeping in here anymore." I nodded.

"That means your gonna struggle getting me outta bed everyday." I said smirking and getting up and walking for the bathroom, earning a chuckle from Jason.