Chapter Fifty One

I just posted a new story!! Its called High Stakes and it would mean so much to me if you checked it out and told me what you thought. Thank you x 

Jennifer

I was awoken by someone shaking me.

"Mommy wake up." Jason said in a baby voice. Once I opened my eyes a found him holding Alex. "Merry Christmas Baby." Jason said kissing my cheek.

"Merry Christmas." I placed Alex on my stomach. "Merry Christmas baby boy." I said kissing his cheek, Alex giggling in return. He's adorable.

"C'mon, come downstairs and leave your PJ's on." Jason said taking Alex off me. I nodded before walking into the bathroom, brushing my teeth and tying my hair up in a messy bun, before straightening out my onesie. When I opened the bathroom door I found Jason playing with Alex on our bed. So cute. Jason looked up and smiled.

"You look so cute in that." He said. I giggled and all three of us headed downstairs. After we had all said our 'Merry Chirstmas' and stuff we watched Alex open his presents, well try to open his presents. Me & Jason had to help him. Jason pushed one of his presents towards him. Alex's faced turned to complete shock, unsurprising considering the box was about twice the size of him. Jason opened the top of it and pushed it down to where Alex could tear the rest of it off.

"Aw he's so cute!" Rachael exclaimed.

"Thanks." Jason replied smirking.

"Cocky bastard." Rachael mumbled which made Jason chuckle. We all watched Alex as he grabbed ahold of the wrapping paper and pulled it down. A few weeks ago me and Jason went into this toy store to pick up a present for Alex that Jason had ordered. When we were waiting Alex started to play with the one that had been set out, so Jason ended up buying him that too. He smiled one of his little toothless grins and looked at his dad.

"You like that Alex?" Jaden asked. He opened the rest of his presents off me and Jason before moving onto the ones everyone else had bought him. We had all pretty much bought him toys, but he loved them, you could tell by his expression.

Next was Jason.

Jason

I opened my gift from Jen and Alex first. I pulled a fairly small box out of the bag and tore off the paper, seeing an iPad.

"Wow, thanks." I was a little bit shocked to be honest.

I continued opening my gifts. They had also got me;

A dog Tag with my name on.
Supras
Voucher to spend on Supras
Rolex Watch
And some Cologne.

"Thanks guys." I said kissing Jen and kissing Alex on the head. I opened all the rest of my gifts of everyone else and thanked them. I also got.

More cologne.
Another Pair of Supras
Another 3 vouchers to spend on Supra
$50 iTunes Voucher
Money
Snapbacks
And a few other things.

I never really ask for anything at christmas, but people must know I like supras. Jen opened her presents next.

I got her;

Necklace, Bracelet, Earrings and Ring set.
Bath fizzers and confetti, those bath stuff that girls like.
Hollister Spray
Vouchers for Hollister, Forever 21, New Look and Republic.
I also got her this professional hair kit with a blowdryer, curlers, straighteners and shampoo and conditioner and stuff.

"Aw thanks guys." She said hugging me and Alex. I kissed her temple. She opened the rest of her presents, she had;

Perfume.
Make-up
Clothes
Vouchers for Clothes
Shoes
Vouchers for Shoes
And some Money.

"Thanks everyone."

Then the rest of the girls opened their presents and they had pretty much the same as Jennifer, the guys had the same as me.

"Jess I have another Christmas Present for you." Jaden said. He stole my idea.

Jess

"Jess I have another Christmas Present for you." Jaden said to me. I was expecting him to get another gift from the chair but instead he got down on one knee infront of me. My eyeballs popped out of my head, I swear.

"Jess will you marry me?" My jaw hung open and I felt tears in the bottom of my eyes.

"Y-Yes." I stuttered. I honestly didnt know what to do. Jaden placed the ring on my finger and hugged me.

"I love you." He whispered in my ear.

"I-I love you too." I said back still completely shocked at what was going on.

I'm engaged.

"Stole my idea." Jason said which made everyone laugh, including me.

This has to be the best christmas ever..

I know it's not christmas but at the time this story was written it was, aha. Don't forget to check out my new story, High Stak

Any comments? Please let me know what you think. 

Finally, thank you so much for almost 700 votes. I'm so glad so many of you like this story, thank you so much.