Chapter Nineteen

Jennifer

I was sat on the floor, my head in my hands and a few tears running occasionally down my cheeks. I jumped as the door burst open revealing the gang. Jess, Carly and Rachael ran straight over to me.

"Jen, I'm sorry!" Carly said.

"Yeah, he'll get out." Rachael added. I looked at Jess and saw that she had tear stains on her cheek. She hugged me tightly.

"It'll be okay." Jess said. 

"Jessica, Jennifer C'mon were going to see him." Jaden said grabbing the car keys. We both ran to the car, got in and buckled up. Jaden was soon in and we were speeding off to the police station.

---

We ran into the police station, Jaden running up to the receptionist.

"Jason McCann." He said. The receptionist pointed to a door. This wasnt the jail Jason was in last time. It was a fair bit smaller, how did Jaden know where he was going to be?

We walked to the door, and were in some kind of court. A guard told us to sit down in some random isle of seats. Just then a door opened and a guard pushed Jason in. He was wearing one of those orange jump suits and his hands were handcuffed behind his back. Jason looked at me and side-smiled.

"I'm gonna get out." He mouthed to me. The guard whispered something in his ear, giving me a glare before turning away. He called a guard and whispered something in his ear, pointing to me. The other guard looked at me and nodded. A few moments later, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around, seeing a guard.

"Come with me." He said and yanked me up off the seat dragging me behind him. He had a really tight grip on my wrist which hurt. He pulled me into this room and sat me down before 2 decetives, one male and one female, entered the room.

"First of all, who are you and how do you know Jason?" The female decetive said meanly to me.

"I'm Jennifer, Jason's girlfriend." I said.

"We saw that Jason mouthed to you, i'll be getting out be he definately will not so get that into your head!" She burst. I gulped and nodded. Then they walked out of the room. A guard came in seconds later and lead me back to the little court room. When the door opened the judge was sitting staring at me.

"Sit down." He shouted. I walked and took my seat next to Jaden and Jess again. After the jury and stuff had talked with the judge about what Jason had done, the judge told Jason to get up. But before Jason could even do that the guard yanked him up and whispered something in his ear again. Jason rolled his eyes.

"Jason McCann, you were arrested for bombing, kidnapping, involvment in gangs, murdering and breaking out of jail on more than one occasion. The jury has come to a desicion."

"Jason McCann you will be sentenced to life behind bars, and taken to another prison where you will have no contact with friends or family."

---

I shot up, pankicking and breathing heavily.

"You okay baby?" A voice said next to me. I turned to look and saw Jason. I smiled massive and hugged him tight.

"Wow!" He mumbled hugging me back.

"Jason how did you get out?" He shot me a confused look.

"What are you talking about sweetheart?" He asked brushing some of the hair out of my face.

"Jail. How did you get out of jail again, you had a life sentence."

"The last time I got arrested was like 3 month ago babe, you must have been dreaming." He said. Dreaming? I was dreaming? I looked around and saw that we were in our bedroom in the lake house.

"So non of it was real? You never got arrested?" I trailed.

"No, I never got arrested." He replied. "I'm gonna go take a shower." Jason said. "I'll be ten minutes." He added before grabbing some clothes out of his closet.

It was only just a dream..