Chapter Seventy Three

Penultimate chapter!! Hope you all enjoy x 

*1 week later*

So, Jessica is coming over again today to complete the wedding plans. Jason is currently writing down all the names of the people were inviting because she wants to sort out the invitations today. When she leaves, Me, Jess, Rachael and Carly are all going shopping for my wedding dress after she has came. Just as Jason finished there was a knock on the door so he went to answer it. Seconds later Jess walked in.

"Hey Jennifer." She greeted me with a smile. I smiled back before replying.

"Hey." She opened up her laptop and began showing us different designs for the invitations.

"Do you have the list of people you want to invite?" Jason nodded and handed her the list. "Thanks." She mumbled before tapping away at her laptop again. "Okay so these are some of the designs that I girl I know has made." She showed us a few, but me and Jason both decided on a plain white background with black patterns along the side.  

She showed us loads of different things for us to choose from. Including the wedding cake, room design, my flowers, the music, Everything. After a good few hours we were finally done. We said our goodbyes as she gathered up her things and left in her Red Ferrari. I sighed loudly, flopping down on the couch. Jason sat down next to me.

"Did you know? That its only.." He paused for a moment and started to count something on his fingers. "7 month until we get married." I laughed at his stupidity. He's too cute. My phone vibrated on the table, I had a text.

'Get ready girly ;) Be there in 10 xo' I noticed Jason reading it over my shoulder. I stood up and grabbed my bag, shoving my phone, wallet and other things I might need into it. Jess pulled up into the driveway minutes later. I gave Jason a quick peck before hurrying out. I got into the front seat and all the girls squealed.

"What the hell is all that about?" I asked them laughing.

"Girl we are shopping for your wedding dress. You should of known we weren't going to be cool about this." I shook my head laughing as Jess pulled out of our driveway.

"So what did you guys sort out today?" Rachael asked.

"Invitations, room setup, cake. You know stuff like that." I replied.

"So when are you guys getting married?" She added.

"October 12th."

"Isnt that your two year anniversary?" Jess asked, keeping her attention focused on the road.

"Yeah, it is." I confirmed.

"Okay so there is this really cute bridal store, about an hour away from here. We have to go." Rachael said.

"As long as you know where to go?" She nodded, driving us to the store.

---

The wedding dresses here are gorgeous too, but the cheapest one was about $10,000. I know Jason said price doesnt matter but still. The girls were all grabbing dresses for me to try on. I don't think any of them suited me, and the girls agreed. Oh well, there will be more stores. However there were some gorgeous purple dresses for bridesmaids. There was different ones too. I was planning on having all the girls in different dresses, just with the same colour dress. They tried on a couple of dresses each before finally deciding on which one they wanted. It cost $2600 for three dresses but it was worth it. After about 20 different stores we finally came to one which had a dress in that I really liked. It was the most beautiful dress I had ever seen, it was backless and laced at the top with diamonds. I couldn't not buy it.  

I actually cant wait for my wedding, its going to be perfect.

Jaden is Jason's best man.

Jess is my maid of honour.

Rachael and Carly are my bridesmaids.

Alex is the ring bearer.

Derek, Josh and Mason are the groomsmen.

Jaden's neice, Alisha, is the flowergirl.

And everyone else are guests.

But then a thought came to me. Who's going to walk me down the isle? My dad is dead. I have no real family apart from Alex and Jason...

Who will do it?