Chapter Twenty Three

Jason

I pulled into the driveway and slammed on the breaks.

"Jennifer, who the fuck was that?!" I asked. That could have ended seriously bad there.

"It was one of my old friends, Ariana. I'm so sorry Jason I didn't know she worked there. I didn't even know she moved to Las Vegas. I'm sorry Jase." She said.

"Dont worry about it babe." I said. Imagine if someone had of took Jennifer away from me. Actually, I don't want to imagine it. We both got out and I threw Jennifer the keys, they guys weren't meant to be back until tomorrow. I grabbed the bag with our clothes in and walked in behind Jennifer. I took the clothes out the bag and put them in the washer.

"I'm starving." Jen said.

"Same here sweetheart." Jennifer got up and walked towards the kitchen. She reached up to the top shelf where we kept menu's if we wanted a take-away. She reached for the pizza menu but couldn't. I chuckled at her cuteness and grabbed it for her. Getting myself and Jennifer some drinks. I sat down beside her. 

"What do you want Jase?" Jen asked dialing the number.

"14 inch meat feast please." I replied, switching on the TV.

Jennifer

I dialled the number for the pizza shop.

"Hello, how can I help?" A male voice sounded through the phone.

"Hi can I have a 14 inch meat feast and a 8 inch ham please?" I asked.

"Sure can, do you want it delivered?" He asked.

"Yes please." I gave him the address and name and he said it would be half an hour to 45 minutes before it arrived. Me and Jason sat down and put on Casino Royale.

---

It was just about to get into the good part when the doorbell rang. I got up and grabbed the money off the kitchen counter. I knew it was going to be the pizza person. I opened the door.

"14 inch meat feast and a 8 inch ham under Jennifer?" He asked. I nodded.

"10.99 please." I gave him the money and he looked at me closely.

"Wait aren't you Jennifer Lawrence, the girl who got kidnapped from Atlanta a few month ago?" What is with it today? 

"No but i've been told I look like her. Thanks." I said, fast-thinking. I went and sat down placing the pizza on his lap.

"You know, you do actually look like Jennifer Lawrence." Jason said smirking. I flipped him before turning my attention back to the movie. 

It was such a nice night, But it was only going to get better..