Chapter Thirty Nine

*5 month later, Jennifer*

Me and Jason are going back to see Alyssa again today. I'm now nearly 6 month pregnant and my stomach is quite big, and it's expected to get even bigger. Today, me and Jason cane finally find out the sex of our baby. I'm so excited, I can't wait!

I checked the clock beside mine and Jason's bed, 8:12. We have to be at the hospital by 9:30. I decided to wait and wake Jason up once I was ready, since he's a whole lot quicker than me. I grabbed my outfit before walking into the bathroom & turning on the shower. I stripped from my pajamas and stepped in, letting the warm water hit me, relaxing me instantly. I grabbed my coconut shampoo and squirted some into the palm of my head, before I massaged it into my hair and rinsed it, before doing the same with my conditioner. I grabbed my strawberry body wash and rubbed it on my body, before rinsing it off under the water. I turned off the water and stepped out, walking to the sink to brush my teeth. Once I had finished that, I dried myself and put on my clothes. I walked into the bedroom to wake up Jason. I sat on the bed and shook him.

"Jase, wake up." He groaned and rolled over.

"Jason." I said.

"What?" He grumbled.

"You have to get up and get ready." I said.

"What for?"

"Scan."

"Thats tomorrow." I mentally rolled my eyes.

"No, it's today in 45 minutes! And were finding out whether it's a girl or a boy." He shot up and ran into the bathroom. I laughed and walked over to my blowdryer and blowdried my hair, also curling it. I applied a little make-up as Jason came out of the bathroom.

--

We pulled into the hospital and walked to Alyssa's room. She smiled as we walked in.

"Hi Jason, Jennifer."

"Hi." We both responded back.

"You ready?"

"Ready as i'll ever be." She smiled and put the gel on my stomach. After moving it around for about 10 minutes she finally said something.

"Congratulations your having a.....

BOY!"

"Yes!" Jason yelled. Alyssa printed off the picture and went into the other room. She came back in and gave us the picture.

"Thank you." We said and walked out. After booking another appointment we headed back to the car.

"I'M SO HAPPY!" He said picking me up and spinning me around.

"Me too."

"We need to go baby shopping now." I said, Jason nodded and we headed to the mall.