Chapter Thirty Three

Jennifer

I have been walking through these woods for god knows how many hours. My legs were aching and I felt like I was about to collapse. I sat down on a tree trunk which had fallen down. I looked around and saw nothing but deep forest. After a little break I stood back up and carried on walking. Before long, light hit my face. I looked up and saw the end of the forest, and I long road. Which looked like it led back into Los Angeles judging by the huge buildings about 30 miles away. Great, I think I'm lost.

Just then I heard a car. I looked to my right and saw a huge black van. I would recognise that from anywhere. It was Johnson and his gang. Now they only had about ten maybe fifteen people because they either dropped out or were killed.  I looked at him in the drivers seat and he was smirking. I gulped and began running back in to the forest. What the hell are they doing in Los Angeles?! I ran and ran as fast as I could and I heard a car door slam. I looked and saw him getting out of the car and start running. He was soon followed by the rest of his gang members.

I was running as fast as I could. Dodging tress, logs, anything that got in my way. Our house in the forest slowly came into view. I smiled a little bit knowing I would be safe if Jason was there. I quickly shoved open the door and looked back. Seeing Johnson about 300 metres away from the house. I had a little bit of time. I slammed the door shut and ran into the living room, where all the guys are.

"Jason, Johnson saw me! He's coming." I shouted. Just then the door burst open. Jason quickly pulled out his gun and shot Johnson. While Jaden, Derek and Mason got everyone else. I was shaking with fear. I gulped as Jason turned around. He nodded for me to go upstairs and I quickly did. I sat down on the bed and my breathing seemed to calm. The door was opened revealing a sad looking Jason.

"Me and you should talk, without shouting at each other." He said calmly. I nodded.

"I'm sorry for saying what I said back there. I'm just, not ready for a baby. I'm nineteen years old, and im one of the most wanted criminals in the world. I would be such a bad father to it." Jason said.

"Its ok. I understand." He wrapped his arms around me and laid me down giving me a quick peck.

"I'm sorry." He repeated again.