Chapter Fifty Nine

Jennifer

Its been two month. Jason is still here, he doesnt even bother with the gang anymore, he makes them do it all themselves. In fact, I think I'm starting to like him, again. After I did my usual morning routine I got dressed into a pencil skirt and nice top for work. I applied my make-up and curled my hair before stepping downstairs. Jason was watching TV.

"I'm going to work now. Make sure you feed Alex when he wakes up." I reminded.

"I always do don't I?" He asked with a small smirk. He takes care of Alex whilst I'm at work. I playfully rolled my eyes and stuffed my phone into my bag.

"Bye." I said giving him a quick peck on the cheek.

"See you later sweetheart." He said. I smiled and walked outside, getting into my car.

---

"Hey Jen. Looking sexy as always." My collegue, Zac said to me. I laughed a little. We always joke together, and compliment each other on how hot we look.

"Why thank you." I said in my bad british accent making us both burst out laughing.

"Jennifer where are my designs?!" The new boss asked me. Yes NEW boss. Our old, sweet boss sold the company, now Eliza has took over. She shouts, dresses like a complete and utter slut and walks around like she owns the place. Well, she does own the place but you know what I mean.

"I handed them to you two days ago Eliza!" I said back walking into my office.

"Well I lost them, make them again!" She demanded.

"What? I'm not recreating designs that took me five hours to make. It isn't my fault you lost them!" I yelled at her. The whole office fell silent.

"Unless you make those designs you're fired!" She said walking to the bathroom. I sighed and began working on my designs.

----

9.56pm. Im meant to be at home by 5.30. Firstly, I had to finish my designs then the bitch called an emergancy meeting and to finish it off she kept me back another two hours to talk about the way I speak to her. Who does that? It's like what the teachers do in kindergarten. I sighed finally pushing open the door. I walked into the living room and found Jason, sitting with another girl?

"Demi this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is my girlfriend Demi." Girlfriend?

Jason

"Demi this is Jennifer, Jennifer this is my girlfriend Demi." I said introducing them to each other. I met Demi a few weeks ago. Jennifers eyes glossed over.

"Hi nice to meet you." She said, her voice cracking?

"You too." Demi replied. She began to walk upstairs.

"Jennifer!" I called. "Wait here babe, I'll be two minutes." I said to Demi. "Jennifer." I said grabbing her arm just as she was about to close the door.

"What Jason?" She said rolling her eyes.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"Nothing." She mumbled.

"Yes there is why are you so upset all of a sudden. You were fine this morning. What? Do you not like Demi?" I asked. "Or do you still have feelings for me?" I joked the last part but she looked at me seriously. "Jennifer?" I asked, desperate to get an answer out of her. She can't like me again, she said that she didn't want to marry me and that she hated me.

"Just leave me alone." She said, her voice cracking a bit. She was about to shut the door but I put my foot in.

"Jennifer answer my question! Do you still like me?" I asked.

"You know what? No, I don't love you or like you for that matter. I don't even know why I ever did. Nobody can love someone like you." She mumbled the last part but I still heard her. My heart broke. She slammed the door in my face and I soon heard water running. A tear slipped down my face. She's right, nobody can love someone like me, not even Alex. I sighed and walked downstairs.

"Demi I'm sorry. I think it's better that we aren't together." I said.

"You're breaking up with me?" She asked. I nodded.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Whatever." She said walking out. I sighed and sat down on the couch. I thought about what Jen said, it's true. The words replayed over and over in my mind. I walked up the stairs and got my suitcase out. I began throwing clothes in out my closet and drawers, not caring about how they weren't folded or any of that. I zipped it up and dragged it down the stairs. The shower was still running, Jennifer isn't out yet. I grabbed some paper and a pen.

Jennifer

I'm sorry, for everything. You're right, nobody could love a guy like me.

I love you and Alex so much, never forget that please. -Jason

I heard baby noises behind me.

"Bye Alex." I said kissing his head.

"Why are you saying bye to him?" I heard Jennifer's voice.

"I'm leaving." I said wiping my tears away.

"Leaving?" She asked.

"Leaving." I repeated.