Chapter Sixty Four

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 22K READS, I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. I'M SO THANKFUL!!!

I sat down in the court room with Jason. Today they were deciding if he is going to get locked up and how long for. I sighed and sunk down into my seat.

"Baby it will be okay. I promise." Jason whispered soothingly before kissing my hair. Gulping down the lump in my throat as the judge walked in, I feared the worst.

---

"We have decided that Jason Matthew McCann shall not be kept in Prision." The grin on my face grew from ear to ear. Jason looked at me, smiling almost just as huge. Jason grabbed my hand and pulled me down to the judge.

"I was close Jason. But I see that you have a very loving family. And a very cute son." The judge said.

"Thank you." Jason said before walking away. We had to sign a few papers and stuff before we were free to go. I can't believe they decided not to put him in prison..

*At home*

"So Jennifer, did you think about moving in?" Jason asked. I sighed and flopped on the couch, still deep in thought.

"I don't know Jason." I mumbled quietly.

"Baby please. You and Alex, you guys are my whole world. Please Jennifer. Please." He begged. I opened my mouth to say something but then shut it again.

"Jason I don't want to put Alex in danger." I admitted honestly.

"But he isn't." I looked up and saw that Jason's eyes had completely glossed over. He was going to cry. "Please Jennifer. I'm begging you." I sighed.

"Fine. Under one condition." Jason looked at me happily and nodded. "You don't go out killing people and shit." He knew exactly what I meant. Him not going out and getting Jaden and everyone else to do it.

"Anything." Jason quickly charged at me, hugging me so tight that I could barely breathe.

"Can't breathe." I managed to choke out. Jason chuckled and unwrapped his arms from around me.

"Sorry babe. I love you." He said smiling.

"I love you too." I said quickly pecking his lips. I checked the time, 2:16pm. "Jason do we have to move like straight away?" I asked. I quite like this place.

"No course not. When do you want to move?" He asked.

"In a couple of months. I have to go to work and tell them I'm moving and that I won't be here anymore and just, urgh it's so frustrating." I whined.

"They say sex is good at relieving stress." Jason whispered huskily in my ear. His cold, minty breath on my neck gave me goosebumps. I giggled a little and playfully punched his chest.

"I'm going to go get changed." Jason said getting up off the couch. I nodded and turned on the TV. I wasn't even paying attention, I was too busy thinking. What if something bad happens? Alex could get kidnapped, hurt or even worse. I shuddered at the thought of anything happening to my baby boy. What happens if Jason lied to me and he just continues with the gang. I shook all of the negative thoughts out of my head. 'Everything will be fine.' I mentally told myself. I faked a smile at Jason when I saw him jog down the stairs.

Jason

"Babe can we go out to dinner tonight? Just me and you?" Tonight is the night my plan falls into place.

"Yeah sure. I'll call Jenna and ask her to watch Alex. Where are we going?"

"Surprise." I said winking at her. She shot me a playful glare, I know she hates surprises.

---

Jennifer

I double checked my outfit. I was wearing this. I loved this dress, it hugged my curves perfectly. My hair was loosly curled and my make-up was like this. I smoothened out my dress once more before walking downstairs slowly, after deciding to leave my jacket. I heard clapping when I went down stairs.

"Congratulations you're finally ready." Jason joked.

"Well would you prefer me to wear sweats, no make-up and my hair in a messy bun?" I questioned.

"I was joking baby you look beautiful." I quickly pecked his cheek and walked into the living room. Alex crawled over to me so I picked him up. Just then we heard a knock at the door. It must be Jenna. Jason went to answer it. I smiled making baby noises at Alex before kissing his forhead. I handed him to Jenna.

"Thanks for coming last minute Jenna." I said smiling.

"No problem Jen, It's my job." She replied with a laugh. I smiled at her and said one last bye to Alex, as did Jason.

---

"Ill have the Chicken Tikka Masala please." I said.

"I'll have the same." Jase took me to my favourite restaurant. "Babe when do you have to go back to work?" Jason asked.

"A few days." I replied sighing. I'm actually quite happy that we're moving, although I'll miss Zac and Jenna, I can't wait to get away from Eliza. "I just thought it would be better if we waited a while to move if that's what you're meaning." Jason nodded understanding.

"So what's your boss like? I didn't see her when she came." Jason asked.

"I hate her. Bitchy, loud, slutty. The only colour she wears is pink." Jason laughed.

"Sounds like a handful." I nodded. Our food finally came and we began to eat.

---

The food here is definately the nicest indian food. Nothing beats it. I took another sip of my champange before I felt Jason grab my hand.

"Jen, you are the best girl I could ever have. Words will never ever be able to describe how much I love you." He pulled something out of his back pocket and got down on one knee beside me. "Will you marry me? Again?" I couldn't help but giggle at the last part.

"YES!" I smiled huge and hugged him tightly.

"I love you so much babygirl." He whispered in my ear.

"I love you too."

Everything is perfect.

YAY!!

THANK YOU FOR 22K READS, IT MEANS THE WORLD!

Vote and comment for faster updates (: