Chapter Fifty Four

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Jennifer

I was in the kitchen doing the dishes. Jason still wasn't home. Jason walked in, knife in his hand and blood all over his shirt.

"Jason what the hell have you been doing?!"

"I need to go take a shower, be down in a second babe." He said quickly kissing my cheek and running upstairs.

"He's probably been to work." Jaden said coming into the kitchen and getting a red bull before leaving again. Can you even call being a criminal work? Five minutes later he came back down in sweatpants and a clean t-shirt.

"Where were you? And why were you covered in blood?"

"I had to go to work, I'm sorry baby." He said wrapping his arms around my neck and kissing me.

"It's fine." I sighed.

"They needed me to do it." I nodded and went back to cleaning the dishes. I felt Jason's arms snake around my waist and his chin rest on my shoulder.

"Are you mad at me?" He asked kissing my shoulder.

"How can I stay mad at you?" I said turning around and kissing him. I felt his tounge slide into my mouth and he wrapped his arms around my hips. Our tounges battled with each others.

"Ew guys people eat in here!" Carly snarled. She walked back out and Jason looked at me and chuckled.

"Where's Alex?" He asked.

"Sleeping." He nodded and ran up the stairs, with me following behind. He quietly opened the nursery door and found Alex sleeping.

"He's adorable." I said. Jason nodded and kissed his head. I smiled and headed back for the door, with Jason behind me. I walked into our bedroom and fell onto the bed. I'm so tired. I felt the bed sink beside me. No point in looking, I know it's Jason.

"Go to sleep baby." Jason said. I nodded and closed my eyes, drifting into a deep sleep.

*The Next Day*

Jason

I hate lying to Jennifer. I'm leaving for Miami in a few days aswell because I need to take care of some things there, I don't know how to tell her. I will need to start going out more too, quite simply because I'm the leader and I've been lacking a lot since Alex's arrival. I run these gangs, and they need someone to keep them straight. I took over when Alex died.

"Jen I need to tell you something." I said.

"Whats wrong babe?" She asked.

"In a few days time im going to Miami to take care of gang stuff."

"You've been going out with the gang a lot more." She commented, giving me a stern look.

"I know Jen, I'm sorry. I only have to go because I haven't been doing anything." I wish I could just leave the gang completely. But I would be in so much shit if I did.

"Can't you just leave the gang all together?"

"No. If I did it would be dangerous for us all."

"I just dont want you to get hurt." She said wrapping her arms around my torso.

"Name one time when i've came home and i've been hurt." Never.

"You havent but that doesnt mean it cant happen in the future."

"Im Jason McCann baby." I reminded her, with my usual smirk. She laughed and looked down.

"How long for?"

"Just a week."

"I'm going to miss you."

"I'll miss you too." I said kissing her head.

I hate dealing with the gang.

I CAN NOT WAIT FOR JUSTIN'S ALBUM OH MY GOODNESS!

Remember to vote and comment for faster updates (: