Chapter Sixty Eight

I stepped out the shower and wrapped a towel around me before switching off the water and brushing my teeth.Once I was done I put clean undergarments and put on some deodorent before slipping on my outfit. I tied up my shoes and took my phone off charge before heading downstairs. Its 9:56 so Jessica should be here soon.

"I was thinking after Jessica has been we could go get a McDonalds?" Jason asked. I nodded.

"Yeah sure." I said. The door knocked so I went to answer it. I opened the door to find a young girl, whom I'm presuming was Jessica.

"Jennifer Lawrence?" She asked politely, smiling.

"That's me." I said with a little laugh.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Jessica, I'm a friend of Jess'. You know? In Jason's gang?" I nodded and moved aside to let her in.

"Jason's getting Alex sorted. He'll be down in a few."

"Alex?" Jessica questioned.

"Our son." I said, earning a smile in response. "Have a seat. Would you like a drink?" I asked politely.

"No thanks." I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Jason jogged into thee living room and I heard him put on the kids programmes. He walked out and smiled at Jessica.

"Hey Jessica. Jason." He said extending his hand out for her to shake. She gladly excepted.

"So did you guys have any ideas of what you wanted?"

"Well Jess and Carly and them suggested a beach wedding." I said shrugging.

"What about the sand?" Jason asked. "And if it's windy? I think it would be better indoors."

"Well this is the fifteenth wedding i've planned. Ive booked quite a few at Longhirst Hall. Have you heard of it?" Me and Jason both shook our heads. "Its a golf and spa resort. It hosts weddings there, has meals and its a hotel so it would be perfect for you to stay there." She continued. She pulled out her laptop and typed in a website. She showed us a few pictures of the venue. It looked really nice!

"The wedding room can fit up to 150 people in. The only problem is that it is fairly expensive." Jessica added. I looked at Jason and he shrugged.

"Price doesnt matter." Jason stated simply.

"This is just an idea but you could book a room there, like a hotel room. Have your wedding, then the wedding meal and the party afterwards." It did look like a really nice place. "And the reviews are really good there." Jessica added.

"Do you like it babe?" Jason asked me. I nodded and smiled.

"Then thats the venue sorted." Jason added.

"Do you know how many people you would like there?" I looked at Jason.

"Not yet. We have a rough idea of who to invite but we arent definate yet. Just mostly people from the gang and stuff." Great, a load of criminals at our wedding.

"Okay so we can't orginise invitations yet. How about dates? When would you like it?"

"October 12th." Jason said. Our 2 year anniversary. Jessica's phone started to vibrate on the table. She answered it.

'Hello?'

......

'Okay. I'll be there in about half an hour.' She said giving us a sympathetic look.

"Guys can I come back another time? I need to get going, family emergency." She said givng us a pleading look.

"Yeah sure. Just call sometime." She nodded and thanked us before quickly hurrying out.

"Our two year anniversary." Jason said pulling me close to him. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

"I love you." I said pecking him.

"Love you too." He said pecking me again. I blushed a little and giggled. "You're so cute when you blush." He said pecking my nose. I hid my face in his chest making him chuckle.

"So McDonalds?" I asked. Jason nodded and picked Alex up out of the living room. We got in the car and buckled up before heading off to McDonalds.