Chapter Fifty Five

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Jennifer

It's been two month. Alex is growing, a lot. The majority of the gang are fine and doing well. Jason however, he's never at home. Everyday, he leaves for "work" at 6:00am and doesn't come back until eleven at night. Once he's in he doesn't even look at me or Alex. We haven't started planning our wedding yet, and there's really no point since Jason is never here.

A slam caused me to snap out of my thoughts. I looked to the door and found Jason.

"Wow you're actually here? It;s only 3 pm."

"Babe I've had to take care of things. It's my job."

"What type of 'job' makes you work for 17 hours?!" I snarled.

"I've had to take care of gang stuff!" He yelled.

"Jason normally people would have their wedding plans done by now, but we haven't even started!"

"That's not my fault Jennifer!"

"Jason you leave at 6 am and dont come back until 11!" This was turning into a screaming match.

"I have to get money! If I don't, we lose this house, we can't afford food. And anyway, It's not like you've bothered to get off your lazy ass and get a job!" He snapped back at me.

"Who would take care of Alex? How am I meant to get a job when people know I was kidnapped?! They would just call the police!" He rolled his eyes and pushed past me, knocking me into the corner of the table.

"Ow!" I said rubbing my back. He rolled his eyes again and walked upstairs. I groaned and headed into the living room where I found Alex playing with his cars on the floor. He's so cute. I kissed his head and turned on the TV, watching The Ellen Show.

After watching TV for a good hour, I decided it would be best if I spoke to Jason.

"Jason?" I asked walking into our bedroom and sitting on the bed next to where he was lying.

"What?!" He snapped back.

"Stop snapping at me!"

"Jennifer what the fuck do you want?1 If you're gonna talk your usual shit just get out now."

"Why am I even marrying you?" I mumbled before heading for the door.

"What did you just say?" He asked grabbing my arm and pulling me back. He started to dig his nails into me.

"Ow, Jason!"

"What did you just say?!" He screaming in my face.

"Why am I even marrying you?" I mumbled. I felt his hand come in contact with my face, striking me harshly before leaving a burning sensation.

"Get out!"

"Fine!" I said. I walked out and back downstairs. Before long Jason came down and walked straight out the door, not saying a word to me. I sighed and walked upstairs, changing into some sweats and a hoodie, not caring at all about my appearance. I slipped Alex into some warm clothes, taking him out for a walk.

Jason can be such an ass sometimes. 

What did you all think of this chapter? Comment your opinions (:

Vote and comment for faster updates (: