Chapter Two

Jason

I woke up to an irritating thumping noise coming from downstairs. I waited for it to stop, but it didn't. I grabbed my gun from my desk drawer and slowly made my way down the stairs. I followed the noise to the basement. Ugh, what does this bitch want now? I yanked the door open only to have Jennifer fall out and smack her head on the floor.

"Ouch!" She said slowly sitting up.

"Shut the hell up, what do you want!?" I asked.

"To go home" She said simply whilst looking at me as if I was stupid. Yeah, wouldnt do that if I were you. She stood up. "Listen I dont know who you are or what the hell you want with me but can you just take me back to Atlanta?" She said with attitude.

"No actually I cant, you'll rat us out to the police, even though it's highly unlikely that we'll get caught" I replied, smirking a little.

"You know, you really live a sad life. Dont you have any friends, or family? Seriously sort yourself out you're-" I cut her off with a slap across the face.

Jennifer

"You know, you really live a sad life. Dont you have any friends, or family? Seriously sort yourself out. You're-" I was cut off by Jason slapping me across the face, HARD! "Ow-" He slapped me again. 

I kneed him right in his 'area' which made him double over in pain. I smirked satisfied and began to walk up the stairs. I reached the top and then I was shoved into the wall.

"Who do you think you are?" He asked me.

"Jennifer Lawrence and you?" I retorted smirking. For some reason, my smart remark drove him over the edge. He actually picked me up and threw me down the stairs. I screamed in pain as my head hit the wall. I raised my hand to it and felt a warm liquid. I looked at my hand and it was full of blood. Jason ran down the stairs and yanked me up by my hair. He brought his face close to mine.

"You think your funny huh? We'll we'll see who's laughing after this.." He punched me hard across the face, right where my dad had hit me a few nights before. I yelled in pain and I knew I was going to get a black eye. He threw my back down onto the floor and kicked me so many times I lost count. He kicked me one last time in the face and thats when I couldnt take it anymore. I just screamed out in pain.

"J-Jason that's e-enough" I managed to croak out.

"Ill decide when it's enough!" With that he kicked me in the ribs one last time and walked out, slamming the front door and making the house vibrate.

---

I managed to gain some strength and pull myself up the stairs to some random room with a bathroom. I turned on the hot water, stripped and went in. I thought the water would be soothing on my skin, obviously wrong Jen. I stung like mad.

After about 10 minutes I stepped out of the shower and examined my bruises. There was 4 or 5 huge one's around my stomach and chest area, along with a few little ones. I had a black eye, bust lip, bust nose and a huge cut down the side of my left cheek. 

I've never seen myself in such a state, I looked awful. 

Never have I ever been beat up this bad.