Chapter Twenty

I finished up my hair and make-up, before scanning my outfit to check it was ok. Me and Jason decided we were going to go to this theme park that was about 2-3 hours away from here.  

---

Once we arrived, we both got out and headed towards the main entrance so we could get our wristbands. We walked up to the desk holding hands.

"Hi what can I do for you?" A young, blonde girl asked.

"2 wristbands please." Jason asked her getting out his card. 

"The one for all rides?" The girl asked.

"Yeah." Jason said.  

"$100 dollars please." The girl said. Jason put his card in the machine and typed in his pin. He removed it and put it back in his wallet.

"Bye, have a good day." The girl said winking at Jason, making him roll his eyes. He grabbed my hand again, those sparks were still there. We walked to the security part of the park. The man looked in my bag and checked both me and Jason, before letting us through. We walked into the park and straight infront of us was a roller coaster called 'The Pepsi Max, Big One.' Me and Jason waited in the line to get on, and after about 30 minutes we were in the first carrige. We started slowly moving up a huge drop. I gripped on to Jason's hands, I was scared of heights, but I love roller coasters.

Jason

Jennifer gripped onto my hand tightly. I have to admit it hurt a little.

"You okay sweetheart?" I whispered to her. She nodded her head.

"I'm fine." She said and smiled innocently. We started to go down the drop fast and two girls who were sitting behind us screamed right into my ear, and they were high pitched. I chuckled at Jen as she sat hunched over, cuddling into my side.

---

Once we had been on most of the rides the park was going to shut. It was midnight, and we still hadn't been on all the rides, so we booked into the hotel at the theme park.  Our room wasn't huge, or too small. Without bothering to change into my PJ's, I lay down on the bed, falling asleep within minutes.