Chapter Sixty Three

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

Jennifer

Me, Jason and Alex were at the airport, waiting for our flight to board.

"Jennifer you don't understand." He said for what must be the millionth time. I sighed and shook my head.

"I do understand. Especially the fact that you would prefer to be a criminal than have your son and girlfriend live with you." Thats how he's making it seem.

"You know that's not true! You need to learn when to just shut the fuck up and stop with your bitchiness!" He snapped at me, whispering so that Alex wouldnt hear. I looked at him slightly taken back by his words. He glared at me with his fists clenching and unclenching. If looks could kill I'd be six feet under.

"Flight 407 from California to Los Angeles is now boarding at gate four." The intercom said over the speakers. I stood up, grabbing hold of my bag and Alex. I passed the lady our passports and boarding cards. She quickly checked them before letting us onto the plane. The woman showed us where our seats were. I thanked her as I sat down. I made sure Alex was completely strapped in before I buckled in myself. I watched Alex as his eyelids slowly began to drop. I smiled at his cuteness when his head finally fell to the side. I pulled out my phone and looked at some of the pictures we had taken, trying to keep myself entertained, since me and Jason weren't talking.

---

I got our passports ready as we went through security. Jason had his shades on so I think he'll be fine.

"Passports for you and the little one please miss." He said reffering to me and Alex. I passed him them and he checked them, glancing up to make sure that we were the same people on the picture. "Okay you can go." We walked forward and waited for Jason.

"Passport please sir." Jason had a fake passport under Derek Ross, his fake name. He handed the man and he checked it over before looking at Jason suspiciously. I gulped, fearing the worst. "Take the glasses off." He demanded. Shit, no. Jason sighed loudly.

"Look I-" He began.

"Take the glasses off now!" The security guy said cutting him off. Jason took the glasses of a little bit. People looked and gasped, the security guard looked terrified. He pressed this button which made a loud alarm go off. All of a sudden people with guns ran out and tackled Jason to the floor. They put him in handcuffs and kept the guns pointed at him. How could we forget how strict the airport security at LAX is?!

"McCann you're under arrest." Jason sighed and looked up at me. His eyes full of guilt and sorrow. I felt tears brim my eyes as I watched him getting dragged up and into the police car. I quickly ran out after him.

"Wait!" I yelled.

"Who are you?"

"His girlfriend."

"And the baby is?"

"Alex, Jason's son." The officer rolled his eyes.

"Go and collect your bags miss, I will send some officers round to wait for you so that you can come to the station with them." I nodded and looked at Jason once more before walking back inside.

Why is everything so fucked up at the minute?!