Chapter Sixty Five

Vote and comment for faster updates (:

*2 month later*

Jennifer

Today is my last day at work, me, Jason and Alex are leaving tonight. I'm going to miss it here, I must be honest. My alarm went off, meaning I had to get up. I groaned loudly before crawling out of bed. Jason wasn't there, wonder where he could be. I lazily walked into the bathroom. After I did my usual morning routine I came out dressed in a pencil skirt and smart top. I curled my hair slightly and applied foundation, eyeliner, cover up, mascara and lipgloss. I smiled satisfied with myself before walking downstairs, being careful not to trip in my heels. Jason was in the kitchen, cooking.

"Why are you up?" I asked with a little giggle. He turned around and smiled.

"Making you breakfast." He said giving me a quick peck. There was Bacon, Eggs and Pancakes. My favourite. I smiled and sat down at the counter. Jason grabbed a plate and put all the food on before placing it in front of me. I smiled and began to dig in. Once I was done I put my plate in the sink and gave Jason a quick kiss before getting into my car and heading off to work.

"Jen, I cant believe It's your last day. Everyone is going to miss you loads." My collegue, Sarah said to me.

"Aw, I'll miss you guys too. Well, everyone except Eliza." I whispered so that only she could hear.

"Haha! You're lucky your getting away from her." Sarah said with a laugh. I nodded agreeing with her whilst pushing open the door to my office.

"Where's all my things?" Everything was gone. The office was completely empty.

"I had your stuff moved, a new worker is coming in." Eliza's squeaky voice said behind me. I rolled my eyes before turning around.

"Where is it? I have personal things that I need to get out." I had pictures of Alex, pictures of the family.

"Basement." She said smirking. The basement was awful. It had rats and bugs everywhere. I gave her a glare before walking out. I heard Sarah following behind.

"I'll help you Jen." Sarah said.

"Thanks." I walked in the elevator and pressed the ground floor. The elevator slowly started to move. I sighed heavily, trying to contain myself from freaking out. I swear, Eliza does this on purpose. The elevator doors opened. I walked to the other side of the roomwhere the janitor was.

"Hey Bob, can I have the keys for the basment?"

"Why would you want to go down there?" He asked, taking the keys out of his pocket.

"Eliza moved my stuff down there and I need to collect some things."

"Oh Eliza asked me to move it. Is these what you wanted?" He asked handing me the pictures, my work phone, and a few other things.

"Yes! Thank you."

"No problem Miss Jen. Well enjoy your last day." He said with a smile. Bob has always been really kind and sweet.

"Thanks I will." I said with a smile before walking away. I walked back into the elevator and pressed the button for the top floor. I walked back up only to be greeted by Eliza.

"You can go now. We don't need you here anymore." She spat.

"Good I don't want to spend another minute around you." She gasped dramatically which made me roll my eyes, whilst the other workers were listening intently whilst giggling and chuckling to themselves. I walked back into my office where I had left my bag. I picked it up and walked outside.

"Bye Jen. Keep in touch." Sarah said hugging me.

"I'll miss you kiddo!" Zac said messing up my hair. I shot him a playful glare before putting it back into place. "Call sometime." He said while hugging me.

"Course." I got hugs from a few other people before walking towards the elevator. I gave people one last wave before pressing the down button. When I was finally at the level it dinged. The doors opened and I walked out.

"Leaving?" Bob asked.

"Yeah Eliza said I could go."

"Enjoy your new life." I laughed a little.

"Thanks, bye bob."

"Bye." I smiled and walked out to my car, taking one last look at the building before driving off.

---

"I thought you weren't meant to be home until 5?" Jason asked as soon as I walked through the door.

"Boss let me go." I said shrugging.

"I thought you said she didn't like you?"

"She doesn't." He laughed a little and playfully rolled his eyes.

"Jaden called. When we get there we need to go and get ready. He says we have two hours so that he can set up."

"Get ready? For what?" I asked.

"His welcome home party." I mentally rolled my eyes. I just wanted to relax, it's the first night back. "So did I. I told him but he said he already invited people." Jason said smirking.

"Forgot you were a mindreader." I said sarcastically. Jason winked before jogging upstairs. I threw my bag on the sofa in the living room where I found Alex playing with his cars. He looked up at me and smiled one of his cute toothless grins.

"Hey baby." I said in a baby voice making him giggle. He's too cute. "Jase what time is the delivery van coming?" I asked him.

"Few hours why?"

"I'm going to get changed and finish packing." Jason nodded and plopped down on the couch switching the TV on to watch the game. I jogged upstairs and chose an outfit to travel in. It was a 4 hour drive. I threw on this outfit, not caring too much about my appearance. I tied my hair in a messy bun before finishing my packing.

---

Jason threw our suitcases into the back. I strapped Alex in, making sure he was safe, before getting in myself. The delivery van picked up the stuff we wanted to take with us a few hours ago.

"Do you definately have everything?" I nodded. Jason put the car in reverse and reversed out the driveway.

Next stop, Los Angeles.

Thank you guys so much for 26k reads!!

Unfortunately, this story is nearly at the end and I will try to post the final chapters over the next few days.

Remember to vote and comment your opinions (: